Gr33dyOctopus
Explorer
Roughly 6 weeks into tirzepatide, my gallbladder quit on me, though at that moment I had no clue what was happening.
A HIDA scan close to 4 months afterward revealed only 4% function.
Honestly, it had likely been declining for years. Still, dropping 30 lbs across about 50 days was probably the final straw.
Every day I felt awful. The pain was severe. No doctor could pin it down. I became certain it was cancer or a tumor of some sort. Ultrasounds, CT scans, MRIs — I went through all of them. No stones appeared. Nothing clear. Around 2 p.m. daily, bile would begin to back up and I'd feel terrible.
It reached a point where I wasn't great company, including on here. Some folks called me a total asshole!
Following ER trips, loads of bloodwork, and basically every test there is, I at last got approved for a HIDA scan. That solved it. Gallbladder ejection fraction: 4%.
I'm roughly 9 days past surgery now and doing fairly well. For ages I doubted it was my gallbladder since every image looked "normal" — no stones, no obvious harm. But dysfunction won't always appear on routine scans.
Anyone curious about the buildup, how I got diagnosed, the operation, or recovering — I'll gladly pass along what I picked up the hard way.
And now that im back! Chasing another 600mg stash of reta, 400mg Mots-c and 24iu HGH kits. RN looks like ERP's China warehouse has the best deal on that shopping list atm and they got me coa's for all of it, about to pull.the trigger.
Happy Tuesday you beautiful bitches!!!
A HIDA scan close to 4 months afterward revealed only 4% function.
Honestly, it had likely been declining for years. Still, dropping 30 lbs across about 50 days was probably the final straw.
Every day I felt awful. The pain was severe. No doctor could pin it down. I became certain it was cancer or a tumor of some sort. Ultrasounds, CT scans, MRIs — I went through all of them. No stones appeared. Nothing clear. Around 2 p.m. daily, bile would begin to back up and I'd feel terrible.
It reached a point where I wasn't great company, including on here. Some folks called me a total asshole!
Following ER trips, loads of bloodwork, and basically every test there is, I at last got approved for a HIDA scan. That solved it. Gallbladder ejection fraction: 4%.
I'm roughly 9 days past surgery now and doing fairly well. For ages I doubted it was my gallbladder since every image looked "normal" — no stones, no obvious harm. But dysfunction won't always appear on routine scans.
Anyone curious about the buildup, how I got diagnosed, the operation, or recovering — I'll gladly pass along what I picked up the hard way.
And now that im back! Chasing another 600mg stash of reta, 400mg Mots-c and 24iu HGH kits. RN looks like ERP's China warehouse has the best deal on that shopping list atm and they got me coa's for all of it, about to pull.the trigger.
Happy Tuesday you beautiful bitches!!!