Gaining muscle while using peptides

I run cjc/ipa at 250/250 as well. Taking it fasted, right before sleep, makes it far more effective. Because of reta, my fasted window runs roughly 6 hours. I only dose on the days I choose. After a tough workout, I'll take it that night; if soreness lingers the following day, I'll take it once more. If I've eaten past 3pm, I skip the shot rather than waste it. Seeing how much better it performs while fasted is what pushes me to forgo dinner.
 
The initial step involves having a full hormone panel done. I use TRT along with gh. Even during future blast phases of cycling, I intend to keep taking Reta. Its benefits extend beyond fat reduction.
 
You've posted in the wrong place. The board you want for muscle-building compounds is Hormone/AAS Therepies & GLP-1s lol.

All jokes aside, though, some peptides can be useful for bodybuilding — just none of them build muscle directly. A bit of help can come from HGH, Tesa/Ipa, and insulin, while BPC157 and TB500 may support recovery from tough training sessions.

One warning: do not use insulin to build muscle, because there is a good chance you will kill yourself! The only reason I bring it up is that IFBB pros use it during bulking cycles. Using it correctly demands a lot of knowledge, and there is zero margin for error. A mistake will literally kill you!

​#-
 
5byfive said:

Peptides won't help you put on muscle. Steroids are what you're actually referring to. For most people, steering clear of those is the wiser move — better to just keep showing up and lifting the heavy round things.
What about IGF1 LR3?
 
lastresort said:

As others have pointed out, there is no such thing as an anabolic peptide. Even growth-hormone-releasing compounds such as sermorelin, ipamorelin, or tesamorelin will not build muscle. I gave them a shot, and although they do provide specific advantages, such as reducing visceral fat, you would be better served by anabolic steroids, testosterone at the very least.

The sole option that could potentially be of help is follistatin, a myostatin inhibitor, though it carries a risk of heart enlargement

How does MGF fit in?
 
Guys

if your goal is to put on muscle more quickly

only anabolic compounds are going to do the job ...

no pep is going to add 20 lbs of muscle in a year

but TRTx2 will !
 
AlexSilver said:

lastresort said:

As others have pointed out, there is no such thing as an anabolic peptide. Even growth-hormone-releasing compounds such as sermorelin, ipamorelin, or tesamorelin will not build muscle. I gave them a shot, and although they do provide specific advantages, such as reducing visceral fat, you would be better served by anabolic steroids, testosterone at the very least.

The sole option that could potentially be of help is follistatin, a myostatin inhibitor, though it carries a risk of heart enlargement

How does MGF fit in?
Opinions I've come across on those are all over the place. A few people reported MGF made a real difference, others saw nothing from it, and there are even claims that it's frequently counterfeit.
 
Back
Top