Beachnwaves98
Explorer
Hey everyone - this week I should be getting 3 vials of Reta 20mg, delivered as lyophilized powder. I haven't done the freeze-then-thaw-then-reconstitute routine before.
A few things I'd like the more experienced folks here to weigh in on:
1 - Once the powder has been frozen, how much thaw time should I give it before I mix in the Hospira BAC water?
2 - I've heard that Hospira keeps working for several months after the seal is broken, as long as it stays in the fridge the whole time - is that accurate?
2a - What signs would tell you that Hospira is no longer good?
Thanks so much in advance
A few things I'd like the more experienced folks here to weigh in on:
1 - Once the powder has been frozen, how much thaw time should I give it before I mix in the Hospira BAC water?
2 - I've heard that Hospira keeps working for several months after the seal is broken, as long as it stays in the fridge the whole time - is that accurate?
2a - What signs would tell you that Hospira is no longer good?
Thanks so much in advance