Has anyone here tried putting reconstituted tirzepatide into pen cartridges and then freezing them? In theory, I figure a pen cart and a vial ought to behave the same way when frozen, though I'm not certain.
Leaving some air in the cart before freezing, so there's room for expansion, would probably be the smarter move. That said, with a pen cart the stopper isn't crimped in place the way it is on a vial, so as a container for freezing it might not be ideal.
Another option: reconstitute it, freeze it in a standard vial, thaw it out when needed, and then load the thawed tirz into the pen cart. That's just one extra step I was hoping to skip.
Leaving some air in the cart before freezing, so there's room for expansion, would probably be the smarter move. That said, with a pen cart the stopper isn't crimped in place the way it is on a vial, so as a container for freezing it might not be ideal.
Another option: reconstitute it, freeze it in a standard vial, thaw it out when needed, and then load the thawed tirz into the pen cart. That's just one extra step I was hoping to skip.