Flash-BCR
Explorer
Yet isn't it winter over there at the moment? So no problemkazza94x said:
Summer is the worst, and this one just got worse for meFlash-BCR said:
No A/C in the middle of the house? I've come across tales about spots like that....yesterday it hit about 115 degrees around here...HouseCat said:
I'm glad this came up, since finding a "cool dark place" during summer is a real challenge (no central AC here, and we only cool the rooms we're using--let alone what people in hot climates without AC must deal with)! Mine has been stored in the basement, where there's a dehumidifier plus some desiccant packets.indolent said:
Once opened, I keep my bac in the freezer, and when I reconstitute, I thaw it and put it back in the freezer as many times as necessary. From a scientific or logical standpoint, I cannot see any reason this would cause trouble in a household environment. The only thing is Pfizer's instruction to keep it at room temperature, with no explanation given.Socram1578 said:
I pretty much figured it made no difference, but I guess there's no downside to doing it. That said, once I open my bac, I store it in the fridge.indolent said:
That said, there’s no real need for it. As soon as you reconstitute, bac water at room temperature brings the lyophilized puck—kept at freezer temp—right up to temperature.Socram1578 said:
My peptides are all labeled, and I store them inside a hydra peak jar that goes in the freezer. Whenever a fresh vial is needed, I move it into the refrigerator for 1 day prior to reconstitution, and after that it stays there until it's fully gone. This approach has worked for me, and so far I haven't run into any problems.
@kazza94x plenty of threads on this already exist. Give the search function a try.
[This is simply my own viewpoint, not guidance for anyone else.]
BNLFL said:
I guess it comes down to individual views. I keep mine in the laundry room cabinet.indolent said:
Once opened, I keep my bac in the freezer, and when I reconstitute, I thaw it and put it back in the freezer as many times as necessary. From a scientific or logical standpoint, I cannot see any reason this would cause trouble in a household environment. The only thing is Pfizer's instruction to keep it at room temperature, with no explanation given.Socram1578 said:
I pretty much figured it made no difference, but I guess there's no downside to doing it. That said, once I open my bac, I store it in the fridge.indolent said:
That said, there’s no real need for it. As soon as you reconstitute, bac water at room temperature brings the lyophilized puck—kept at freezer temp—right up to temperature.Socram1578 said:
My peptides are all labeled, and I store them inside a hydra peak jar that goes in the freezer. Whenever a fresh vial is needed, I move it into the refrigerator for 1 day prior to reconstitution, and after that it stays there until it's fully gone. This approach has worked for me, and so far I haven't run into any problems.
@kazza94x plenty of threads on this already exist. Give the search function a try.
[This is simply my own viewpoint, not guidance for anyone else.]
Also reassuring to hear that room temperature is fine for it!![]()
![]()
![]()