cloratheshadow
Explorer
If you’re using Cagri as well, include that too!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
To help offset the rise in heart rate that Reta can cause, you might want to check out Taurine. My daily intake is 4000mg, and it's fairly inexpensive. How fast it takes effect I'm not sure, though it clearly shows up in many energy drinks for a reason.deluge said:
I've done 2 months at 10mg/6d of Tirz, but the scale stopped moving, so I introduced Cagri at .5mg/6d, staggered by 3d.
Then I tried Reta at 1mg/6d, though I quit right after dose 2. My job involves a pretty thorough physical, and BP, heart rate and ECG are part of it. I decided it was smarter to avoid peptides that push heart rate up.
Along the same lines, I began VIP at 200mcg/d because it acts as a vasodilator. After the physical is done, I'll likely go back to Reta, or maybe increase my Tirz instead.
I'm right on the edge of 50lbs lost, yet I just can't seem to reach it!
And does it also keep you hard around the clock, 24/7?RubbaDubba1 said:
To help offset the rise in heart rate that Reta can cause, you might want to check out Taurine. My daily intake is 4000mg, and it's fairly inexpensive. How fast it takes effect I'm not sure, though it clearly shows up in many energy drinks for a reason.deluge said:
I've done 2 months at 10mg/6d of Tirz, but the scale stopped moving, so I introduced Cagri at .5mg/6d, staggered by 3d.
Then I tried Reta at 1mg/6d, though I quit right after dose 2. My job involves a pretty thorough physical, and BP, heart rate and ECG are part of it. I decided it was smarter to avoid peptides that push heart rate up.
Along the same lines, I began VIP at 200mcg/d because it acts as a vasodilator. After the physical is done, I'll likely go back to Reta, or maybe increase my Tirz instead.
I'm right on the edge of 50lbs lost, yet I just can't seem to reach it!
AI: Key Effects of Taurine on Heart Rate and Cardiovascular Health
In addition, I use 5mg of Tadalafil 2X daily, which gives me a modest assist with BP (its original intended purpose). My main reasons are blood flow, support for post surgical repair, and cardiovascular prevention, since Arthritis means I can't use Nsaids. I simply order it through GoodRx in 90-day supplies; it could be another choice for managing BP.
- Reduced Heart Rate: According to meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials (RCTs), taurine produces a significant HR reduction of about 3.579 bpm.
- Blood Pressure Reduction: Research indicates an average drop in systolic blood pressure (SBP) of 3.999 mm Hg and in diastolic blood pressure (DBP) of 1.435 mm Hg.
I figured Horny Goat Weed was the culprit?Peotidethrowaway said:
And does it also keep you hard around the clock, 24/7?RubbaDubba1 said:
To help offset the rise in heart rate that Reta can cause, you might want to check out Taurine. My daily intake is 4000mg, and it's fairly inexpensive. How fast it takes effect I'm not sure, though it clearly shows up in many energy drinks for a reason.deluge said:
I've done 2 months at 10mg/6d of Tirz, but the scale stopped moving, so I introduced Cagri at .5mg/6d, staggered by 3d.
Then I tried Reta at 1mg/6d, though I quit right after dose 2. My job involves a pretty thorough physical, and BP, heart rate and ECG are part of it. I decided it was smarter to avoid peptides that push heart rate up.
Along the same lines, I began VIP at 200mcg/d because it acts as a vasodilator. After the physical is done, I'll likely go back to Reta, or maybe increase my Tirz instead.
I'm right on the edge of 50lbs lost, yet I just can't seem to reach it!
AI: Key Effects of Taurine on Heart Rate and Cardiovascular Health
In addition, I use 5mg of Tadalafil 2X daily, which gives me a modest assist with BP (its original intended purpose). My main reasons are blood flow, support for post surgical repair, and cardiovascular prevention, since Arthritis means I can't use Nsaids. I simply order it through GoodRx in 90-day supplies; it could be another choice for managing BP.
- Reduced Heart Rate: According to meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials (RCTs), taurine produces a significant HR reduction of about 3.579 bpm.
- Blood Pressure Reduction: Research indicates an average drop in systolic blood pressure (SBP) of 3.999 mm Hg and in diastolic blood pressure (DBP) of 1.435 mm Hg.