For those stacking Tirz and Reta, what are your current doses?

I've done 2 months at 10mg/6d of Tirz, but the scale stopped moving, so I introduced Cagri at .5mg/6d, staggered by 3d.

Then I tried Reta at 1mg/6d, though I quit right after dose 2. My job involves a pretty thorough physical, and BP, heart rate and ECG are part of it. I decided it was smarter to avoid peptides that push heart rate up.

Along the same lines, I began VIP at 200mcg/d because it acts as a vasodilator. After the physical is done, I'll likely go back to Reta, or maybe increase my Tirz instead.

I'm right on the edge of 50lbs lost, yet I just can't seem to reach it!
 
For 1 month, I combined 2.5 of Tirz with 4 of Reta, using the Tirz to manage food noise. Since noise isn't a problem anymore, I've removed the 2.5 of Tirz and switched to 2 of Reta.
 
deluge said:

I've done 2 months at 10mg/6d of Tirz, but the scale stopped moving, so I introduced Cagri at .5mg/6d, staggered by 3d.

Then I tried Reta at 1mg/6d, though I quit right after dose 2. My job involves a pretty thorough physical, and BP, heart rate and ECG are part of it. I decided it was smarter to avoid peptides that push heart rate up.

Along the same lines, I began VIP at 200mcg/d because it acts as a vasodilator. After the physical is done, I'll likely go back to Reta, or maybe increase my Tirz instead.

I'm right on the edge of 50lbs lost, yet I just can't seem to reach it!
To help offset the rise in heart rate that Reta can cause, you might want to check out Taurine. My daily intake is 4000mg, and it's fairly inexpensive. How fast it takes effect I'm not sure, though it clearly shows up in many energy drinks for a reason.

AI: Key Effects of Taurine on Heart Rate and Cardiovascular Health

  • Reduced Heart Rate: According to meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials (RCTs), taurine produces a significant HR reduction of about 3.579 bpm.
  • Blood Pressure Reduction: Research indicates an average drop in systolic blood pressure (SBP) of 3.999 mm Hg and in diastolic blood pressure (DBP) of 1.435 mm Hg.
In addition, I use 5mg of Tadalafil 2X daily, which gives me a modest assist with BP (its original intended purpose). My main reasons are blood flow, support for post surgical repair, and cardiovascular prevention, since Arthritis means I can't use Nsaids. I simply order it through GoodRx in 90-day supplies; it could be another choice for managing BP.
 
Right now I’m running 7.5mg of tirz alongside 4mg of reta. Once the Cag arrives later this week, I’ll add it in. After staying at the same dose for 3 weeks, I noticed the food noise beginning to return and the length of time I feel full getting shorter.

Rather than bumping up the tirz, I’m going the cag route instead.

AOD-9604 and MOTS-c are also part of my routine — my suggestion is to look into both of those peptides yourself!

I inject around 7 times daily. 😭 AOD and IGF-1 every day, MOTS on alternating days, TB/BPC daily, CJC/IPA 2x per day, and tirz/reta once weekly. My stomach is covered in punctures, swollen and itchy.. I’ve begun using my underarm area and butt cheeks (the only spots with subq fat left.)
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

deluge said:

I've done 2 months at 10mg/6d of Tirz, but the scale stopped moving, so I introduced Cagri at .5mg/6d, staggered by 3d.

Then I tried Reta at 1mg/6d, though I quit right after dose 2. My job involves a pretty thorough physical, and BP, heart rate and ECG are part of it. I decided it was smarter to avoid peptides that push heart rate up.

Along the same lines, I began VIP at 200mcg/d because it acts as a vasodilator. After the physical is done, I'll likely go back to Reta, or maybe increase my Tirz instead.

I'm right on the edge of 50lbs lost, yet I just can't seem to reach it!
To help offset the rise in heart rate that Reta can cause, you might want to check out Taurine. My daily intake is 4000mg, and it's fairly inexpensive. How fast it takes effect I'm not sure, though it clearly shows up in many energy drinks for a reason.

AI: Key Effects of Taurine on Heart Rate and Cardiovascular Health

  • Reduced Heart Rate: According to meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials (RCTs), taurine produces a significant HR reduction of about 3.579 bpm.
  • Blood Pressure Reduction: Research indicates an average drop in systolic blood pressure (SBP) of 3.999 mm Hg and in diastolic blood pressure (DBP) of 1.435 mm Hg.
In addition, I use 5mg of Tadalafil 2X daily, which gives me a modest assist with BP (its original intended purpose). My main reasons are blood flow, support for post surgical repair, and cardiovascular prevention, since Arthritis means I can't use Nsaids. I simply order it through GoodRx in 90-day supplies; it could be another choice for managing BP.
And does it also keep you hard around the clock, 24/7?
 
Peotidethrowaway said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

deluge said:

I've done 2 months at 10mg/6d of Tirz, but the scale stopped moving, so I introduced Cagri at .5mg/6d, staggered by 3d.

Then I tried Reta at 1mg/6d, though I quit right after dose 2. My job involves a pretty thorough physical, and BP, heart rate and ECG are part of it. I decided it was smarter to avoid peptides that push heart rate up.

Along the same lines, I began VIP at 200mcg/d because it acts as a vasodilator. After the physical is done, I'll likely go back to Reta, or maybe increase my Tirz instead.

I'm right on the edge of 50lbs lost, yet I just can't seem to reach it!
To help offset the rise in heart rate that Reta can cause, you might want to check out Taurine. My daily intake is 4000mg, and it's fairly inexpensive. How fast it takes effect I'm not sure, though it clearly shows up in many energy drinks for a reason.

AI: Key Effects of Taurine on Heart Rate and Cardiovascular Health

  • Reduced Heart Rate: According to meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials (RCTs), taurine produces a significant HR reduction of about 3.579 bpm.
  • Blood Pressure Reduction: Research indicates an average drop in systolic blood pressure (SBP) of 3.999 mm Hg and in diastolic blood pressure (DBP) of 1.435 mm Hg.
In addition, I use 5mg of Tadalafil 2X daily, which gives me a modest assist with BP (its original intended purpose). My main reasons are blood flow, support for post surgical repair, and cardiovascular prevention, since Arthritis means I can't use Nsaids. I simply order it through GoodRx in 90-day supplies; it could be another choice for managing BP.
And does it also keep you hard around the clock, 24/7?
I figured Horny Goat Weed was the culprit?🧐 Yeah, it does the job, but Tadalafil's effect isn't tied to libido. You still need to show up with something😉
 
Each Friday morning I take 10mg of Tirz, and every Monday night I take 1.5 mg of Reta. Reta was added on top of the Tirz I was already using, beginning at a very small amount and going up only when necessary. That 1.5 dose wiped out my appetite completely, so this week I dropped it down to 1.
 
Back
Top