😳

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
I honestly don't resemble my old self at all. Having folks not know who I am? That's a nice feeling.

033d8bc6ddf2b53b29953d0c83784f32fb1ec7e853dc533c435838896b3c408a.webp
 
Nice work—your effort is showing results. I went from 236lbs to 175lbs. These days, I no longer avoid looking in the mirror. Stay on guard! And you absolutely deserve to be proud of yourself!
 
deleted.user.27 said:

Nice work—your effort is showing results. I went from 236lbs to 175lbs. These days, I no longer avoid looking in the mirror. Stay on guard! And you absolutely deserve to be proud of yourself!
Roughly 5 years have passed since I began. My first step was intermittent fasting, and later I added ozempic. These days I'm on tirzepitide.
 
Great job!!! I get it—that moment when you catch your reflection or spot yourself in a picture and think, "wait, that's me?"—it's such a good feeling.
 
Back
Top