Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Of course I will. To reach my goal, I've still got 80 pounds to go.Rezwalker said:
Keep it up !![]()
TeresaHip said:
I honestly don't resemble my old self at all. Having folks not know who I am? That's a nice feeling.
View attachment 11349
Roughly 5 years have passed since I began. My first step was intermittent fasting, and later I added ozempic. These days I'm on tirzepitide.deleted.user.27 said:
Nice work—your effort is showing results. I went from 236lbs to 175lbs. These days, I no longer avoid looking in the mirror. Stay on guard! And you absolutely deserve to be proud of yourself!
Exactly!!! You're stunning, beautiful.TeresaHip said:
I honestly don't resemble my old self at all. Having folks not know who I am? That's a nice feeling.
View attachment 11349