First Week on Tirzepatide: 2.5mg Experiences?

my initial 7 days were pretty similar to what OP described — the food noise went way down, and one of the earliest changes i noticed was a big boost in my afternoon energy (before this, i'd crash hard around 2-3PM, usually right after a massive, awful lunch). since i wanted to start low and move slowly, during those first 2 weeks it honestly felt like 2.5 could have been my forever dose. that said, after 3-4 weeks at the same amount, the appetite suppression clearly got weaker, so i moved up just a bit more gradually than the standard recommended schedules (4 months in now, sitting at 7.5 mg). for me, i'm not too far from my target weight, and i'm okay with taking my time so i can limit muscle loss.
 
Within 24 hours of my first dose of compounded tirz at 2.5, I could already tell. My appetite was gone, and that effect stuck around for the better part of the week. Once I reached week 4 at 2.5, though, the food noise kept returning sooner and sooner. I moved up to 5, and that dose is still doing the job for me. I'm only a couple of months in, mind you. I've got some gray orders sitting around, but I haven't pinned any of it yet since I still have a compounded vial left to finish.
 
Back
Top