I'm in week 2 at .250mcg. Appetite is still blunted for me, but the day after injecting I started getting some acid reflux along with nausea. Seems like I'm very sensitive to tirz.
At night I used famotidine for the reflux, and by morning everything had cleared up.
Today I managed to eat a little more than what I could handle last week, and no nausea came with it over the course of the day. Food allergies and gastroparesis have been issues for me before. So far it feels like my body is processing what I eat, and I'm eating what I want without any mental pressure, if that makes sense.
At night I used famotidine for the reflux, and by morning everything had cleared up.
Today I managed to eat a little more than what I could handle last week, and no nausea came with it over the course of the day. Food allergies and gastroparesis have been issues for me before. So far it feels like my body is processing what I eat, and I'm eating what I want without any mental pressure, if that makes sense.