Need_to_shrink
Explorer
I'd aimed to get going several weeks back, but norovirus hit me, and then Covid came right on its heels. So the past few weeks have been pretty rough. To restate the basics: I'm male, carrying roughly 80 to 100 extra pounds, and my sincere hope is that this becomes the tool that carries me through losing weight and getting healthier.
There's a lot of anticipation on my end about getting started, and about finally—hopefully for good—shedding the weight instead of bouncing back and forth by 40 pounds each time. Spending the last 15 years fighting to lose the same pounds has left me utterly worn out. Everyone here has been so generous and supportive, and I'm grateful for that. Down the road, I hope I'll be in a position to give that same kind of help to other people here.
I'll make sure to update all of you as things move along!
There's a lot of anticipation on my end about getting started, and about finally—hopefully for good—shedding the weight instead of bouncing back and forth by 40 pounds each time. Spending the last 15 years fighting to lose the same pounds has left me utterly worn out. Everyone here has been so generous and supportive, and I'm grateful for that. Down the road, I hope I'll be in a position to give that same kind of help to other people here.
I'll make sure to update all of you as things move along!