Shinobu
Explorer
My tirz order showed up today, and I've got a few things I want to double-check so I don't screw anything up.
First off, while it's still in the lyophilized (powdered) state, is it supposed to be one solid chunk all together? When I opened the package I accidentally had it upside down, and after I flipped the kit of vials right side up, the tirz looked like it had slid down the vial as a round block. I was expecting something more powdery, honestly. Is that normal?
I also want to confirm I'm storing it correctly before reconstitution — just a dark, cool spot out of direct sunlight, right? And after reconstitution, it goes in the fridge, correct?
Thanks for reading and for any answers!
Edit: One more thing — if I filter the tirz, do I need to recalculate my dose afterward?
First off, while it's still in the lyophilized (powdered) state, is it supposed to be one solid chunk all together? When I opened the package I accidentally had it upside down, and after I flipped the kit of vials right side up, the tirz looked like it had slid down the vial as a round block. I was expecting something more powdery, honestly. Is that normal?
I also want to confirm I'm storing it correctly before reconstitution — just a dark, cool spot out of direct sunlight, right? And after reconstitution, it goes in the fridge, correct?
Thanks for reading and for any answers!
Edit: One more thing — if I filter the tirz, do I need to recalculate my dose afterward?