Congrats on reaching your goal weight with such a tiny amount of Reta.
I’ve gone from Tirz over to Reta before, and I figure at some stage I’ll go back the other way to Tirz.
Since you’re presumably using tirz to keep appetite and food noise in check: keep in mind that the injection needs roughly 24 hours to hit peak levels (Tmax). Start with that .5mg plan you mentioned, stay on it, and observe how you respond. When food noise or appetite starts creeping past what you’re comfortable with, that’s your cue for another dose. Log what you take and when, and let your appetite dictate the pace rather than the calendar or a fixed schedule. Once you’ve figured out what you need, build a schedule from there.
In my case, food noise returns before any real hunger does (hunger was never my problem—it was that “I could eat” chatter). While bridging, whenever I caught myself thinking about food, I’d add a bump of Tirz to quiet the noise while Reta worked up to a therapeutic level… it took two pins. I’d also dose before a known “stressor” to give myself extra capacity, though it turned out not to be an issue.