Kicked off my tirz journey at midnight yesterday, using a single-dose disposable pen.
Some background on me:
Height: 183cm (6'0")
Weight: 97 kilo (~213lbs)
A1C: 6.0
BP: 150/90 (no meds)
RHR: 42bpm
It took a solid 2 or 3 minutes before I could bring myself to press the trigger. Barely felt a thing, so it should be simpler next time. The injection went in 3 inches to the right of my belly button.
The instructions say to keep the button pressed for 10 seconds, but with the 2.5mg pen it feels like the injection finishes way quicker - more like 2 or 3 seconds? I kept holding the button down for what felt like far longer than the actual injection took, or am I wrong about that?
Went straight to sleep afterward. 12 hours have passed now and I notice no difference. No nausea, no stomach pains, etc. Can't tell yet whether my appetite is affected - I had a light breakfast and only a chicken breast for lunch. Not hungry, but I could eat if I chose to. Does it need a few days to build up in the system?
I've been careful to drink water every few hours. Any other tips would be appreciated.
Some background on me:
Height: 183cm (6'0")
Weight: 97 kilo (~213lbs)
A1C: 6.0
BP: 150/90 (no meds)
RHR: 42bpm
It took a solid 2 or 3 minutes before I could bring myself to press the trigger. Barely felt a thing, so it should be simpler next time. The injection went in 3 inches to the right of my belly button.
The instructions say to keep the button pressed for 10 seconds, but with the 2.5mg pen it feels like the injection finishes way quicker - more like 2 or 3 seconds? I kept holding the button down for what felt like far longer than the actual injection took, or am I wrong about that?
Went straight to sleep afterward. 12 hours have passed now and I notice no difference. No nausea, no stomach pains, etc. Can't tell yet whether my appetite is affected - I had a light breakfast and only a chicken breast for lunch. Not hungry, but I could eat if I chose to. Does it need a few days to build up in the system?
I've been careful to drink water every few hours. Any other tips would be appreciated.