First testosterone pins - 100mg a week, so far so good

Gr33dyOctopus said:

RetCurious said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Another post of mine was up asking to be talked in or out of it. Guys my own age ( 50's ) say it will make me feel better, so many of them, and at this point that is what I need.

Larger guage syringes were ordered but the wrong ones turned up, and I am glad that happened now! Explanation in a minute.

Bloods were done recently, morning tests both times, shooting in the 200s. Not good enough, according to Dr. Whether that is an insurance thing or my dr not liking it, I dunno, but whatever.

Mine came from my own source. Not through a trt clinic, and bloodwork again will be needed once my natural test is trashed in the next 6 or 8 weeks - a clinic will absolutely be engaged, or at the very least quest blood tests, to see where im at by then and how I feel.

100 a week is the starting point for the time being. The needles were wrong ( easy touch 29g was the order, some chinese brand arrived instead nope nope nope ) so my 31g insulin pins had to do.

No problems at all! Some genius on reddit has a great idea - a needle cap for drawing the warmed up test. Amazing how well it worked!

100mg per week was the decision, and 3 pins for the first week was the choice, only 13 units each. The dreaded oil lump worried me a lot, along with pain like klow gave me. Nothing. Another 13 went in today, with another 13 a few days from now. If next week throws up no issues, the dose simply gets split across twice a week or every 3.5 days.

The stack now: tesa 5 on 2 off, tirz/reta once a week each, and Testosterone.

Recomping my body, losing the last bit of weight and spending the summer swimming and camping - I am super excited. An old low miles 08 crv exl just got picked up, along with a roof rack and electric bike carrier for it. Last summer the fattest fuck in the room was me; this summer will be much, much different.
I'm not following - what does that mean?

Also, is it normal that it arrived already reconstituted?
Take a look at the photo - the cap sits under the plunger of a 31g syringe. That is the "auto-draw" trick, haha
Nice, that gave me a laugh!
 
Some info in case you would rather not handle it yourself: I pay about $30 for 90 days of TRT (12 single-use vials) through amazon pharmacy. Anastrozole costs me roughly $10 a year, all through my regular doctor. A clinic is not what you need - just somebody who checks your labs and adjusts.

I had the option of a compound pharmacy too, in case the cottonseed oil bothered me, but it never has.

And I am sitting on a serious stockpile of 31g needles now, hah. Those were basically free.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Another post of mine was up asking to be talked in or out of it. Guys my own age ( 50's ) say it will make me feel better, so many of them, and at this point that is what I need.

Larger guage syringes were ordered but the wrong ones turned up, and I am glad that happened now! Explanation in a minute.

Bloods were done recently, morning tests both times, shooting in the 200s. Not good enough, according to Dr. Whether that is an insurance thing or my dr not liking it, I dunno, but whatever.

Mine came from my own source. Not through a trt clinic, and bloodwork again will be needed once my natural test is trashed in the next 6 or 8 weeks - a clinic will absolutely be engaged, or at the very least quest blood tests, to see where im at by then and how I feel.

100 a week is the starting point for the time being. The needles were wrong ( easy touch 29g was the order, some chinese brand arrived instead nope nope nope ) so my 31g insulin pins had to do.

No problems at all! Some genius on reddit has a great idea - a needle cap for drawing the warmed up test. Amazing how well it worked!

100mg per week was the decision, and 3 pins for the first week was the choice, only 13 units each. The dreaded oil lump worried me a lot, along with pain like klow gave me. Nothing. Another 13 went in today, with another 13 a few days from now. If next week throws up no issues, the dose simply gets split across twice a week or every 3.5 days.

The stack now: tesa 5 on 2 off, tirz/reta once a week each, and Testosterone.

Recomping my body, losing the last bit of weight and spending the summer swimming and camping - I am super excited. An old low miles 08 crv exl just got picked up, along with a roof rack and electric bike carrier for it. Last summer the fattest fuck in the room was me; this summer will be much, much different.
Some guys run hcg to keep the testi working. Then pct if they cycle.

Do you feel any better on it? I have been toying with the idea of stepping off the porch myself, but until I get below average I will just be looking in from outside the club. Haha. Going by the hands you are not exactly "the fattest f*ck in the room" any more. Congrats though - have fun and stay safe!
 
brah389 said:

Glad to see you logging this Gr33dy, I want your feedback. Mine is low 300 and my Dr will not even order bloodwork for it - they just do not want to deal with male hormones. Yet the moment my cholesterol goes over 200 they shove a statin down your throat and act like you have months to live.
Yea, I will have to source my own. Once the dust from the day settles tonight I am going to try to join a clinic, or work out how and where to hand in my previous labs and get everything checked.
 
I would not move to 2x a week. 1. Injecting more often keeps your levels far steadier. 2. Your estrogen will probably stay lower as well. Big doses spike everything. Back when I followed the instructions and pinned once a week, my estrogen climbed and the doc put me on an AI. That was not something I wanted, so I raised the frequency to EOD and my estrogen came back to normal. Frequent is simply better. Daily would be ideal, but nobody has time for that, so EOD is the next best thing.

100mg is likely the right starting point; that is what most docs go with. If there is a clinic willing to accept your current labs, that would be ideal. Far more people are testing, and peps have fewer moving parts (no oils to worry about, for instance), so pharma would be better if you can get it.
 
Flash-BCR said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

RetCurious said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Another post of mine was up asking to be talked in or out of it. Guys my own age ( 50's ) say it will make me feel better, so many of them, and at this point that is what I need.

Larger guage syringes were ordered but the wrong ones turned up, and I am glad that happened now! Explanation in a minute.

Bloods were done recently, morning tests both times, shooting in the 200s. Not good enough, according to Dr. Whether that is an insurance thing or my dr not liking it, I dunno, but whatever.

Mine came from my own source. Not through a trt clinic, and bloodwork again will be needed once my natural test is trashed in the next 6 or 8 weeks - a clinic will absolutely be engaged, or at the very least quest blood tests, to see where im at by then and how I feel.

100 a week is the starting point for the time being. The needles were wrong ( easy touch 29g was the order, some chinese brand arrived instead nope nope nope ) so my 31g insulin pins had to do.

No problems at all! Some genius on reddit has a great idea - a needle cap for drawing the warmed up test. Amazing how well it worked!

100mg per week was the decision, and 3 pins for the first week was the choice, only 13 units each. The dreaded oil lump worried me a lot, along with pain like klow gave me. Nothing. Another 13 went in today, with another 13 a few days from now. If next week throws up no issues, the dose simply gets split across twice a week or every 3.5 days.

The stack now: tesa 5 on 2 off, tirz/reta once a week each, and Testosterone.

Recomping my body, losing the last bit of weight and spending the summer swimming and camping - I am super excited. An old low miles 08 crv exl just got picked up, along with a roof rack and electric bike carrier for it. Last summer the fattest fuck in the room was me; this summer will be much, much different.
I'm not following - what does that mean?

Also, is it normal that it arrived already reconstituted?
Take a look at the photo - the cap sits under the plunger of a 31g syringe. That is the "auto-draw" trick, haha
Nice, that gave me a laugh!
Right - so rather than a big intramuscular shot that can hurt, it goes in like a peptide: painless, tiny needle, subq!!
 
Silver said:

Some info in case you would rather not handle it yourself: I pay about $30 for 90 days of TRT (12 single-use vials) through amazon pharmacy. Anastrozole costs me roughly $10 a year, all through my regular doctor. A clinic is not what you need - just somebody who checks your labs and adjusts.

I had the option of a compound pharmacy too, in case the cottonseed oil bothered me, but it never has.

And I am sitting on a serious stockpile of 31g needles now, hah. Those were basically free.
Nice! Mine will not prescribe it for me though...
 
Sounds like a different doctor is in order - or, better still, no doctor at all. Read the SST and MesoRx forums, put your own blood panels together with dirtcheaplabs, and get yourself where you want to be.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Silver said:

Some info in case you would rather not handle it yourself: I pay about $30 for 90 days of TRT (12 single-use vials) through amazon pharmacy. Anastrozole costs me roughly $10 a year, all through my regular doctor. A clinic is not what you need - just somebody who checks your labs and adjusts.

I had the option of a compound pharmacy too, in case the cottonseed oil bothered me, but it never has.

And I am sitting on a serious stockpile of 31g needles now, hah. Those were basically free.
Nice! Mine will not prescribe it for me though...
Screw your doctor - it is under $20 a bottle and keeps for 3+ years before the stopper is punctured 🤣

It is only test, man. People ran this back in the 80's and came out fine - you will too.

Read the R/steroids wiki plus MESORx and soak up everything you can about it.

edit: And obviously you can always just buy prescription labels, or go to any number of TRT doctors to guarantee a script, if you are worried about travelling with it or something
 
birdwhacker said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Silver said:

Some info in case you would rather not handle it yourself: I pay about $30 for 90 days of TRT (12 single-use vials) through amazon pharmacy. Anastrozole costs me roughly $10 a year, all through my regular doctor. A clinic is not what you need - just somebody who checks your labs and adjusts.

I had the option of a compound pharmacy too, in case the cottonseed oil bothered me, but it never has.

And I am sitting on a serious stockpile of 31g needles now, hah. Those were basically free.
Nice! Mine will not prescribe it for me though...
Screw your doctor - it is under $20 a bottle and keeps for 3+ years before the stopper is punctured 🤣

It is only test, man. People ran this back in the 80's and came out fine - you will too.

Read the R/steroids wiki plus MESORx and soak up everything you can about it.

edit: And obviously you can always just buy prescription labels, or go to any number of TRT doctors to guarantee a script, if you are worried about travelling with it or something
You do not "need" a dr or a clinic, but when you are only just beginning and have not yet learned the ropes, leaning on somebody for a while to get things dialed in does no harm, and after that you can carry on alone.

Not convinced "survived" is the benchmark we should be going by, lol.
 
Back
Top