First-month weight loss: what was your experience?

During month 1, I dropped roughly 9kg. Things have slowed down somewhat in month 2 — possibly since I introduced HCG into my stack. Still, this week I shed around 0,6kg. I’m on 2mg Reta. Also, compared to earlier, I’ve been feeling more hydrated this week.
 
During my initial 30 days on tirz, the scale dropped 8.8lbs. Lately things have slowed way down—just 2lbs over the past 30 days—but I'm not complaining! As of today, my weekly average sits at 1.4lbs. I've been adding more resisted cardio to my routine. In a month or two, once my order shows up, I plan to stack Elora with Tirz—research suggests it has a huge no-stall success rate.

Kyli said:

During month 1, I dropped roughly 9kg. Things have slowed down somewhat in month 2 — possibly since I introduced HCG into my stack. Still, this week I shed around 0,6kg. I’m on 2mg Reta. Also, compared to earlier, I’ve been feeling more hydrated this week.

Hydration is my main struggle—I suspect it's what's slowing me down. And it's honestly the simplest, least expensive way to boost fat loss. No clue why I keep failing at it! LOL! Appreciate the nudge—taking a sip right now!
 
iwillloseweight said:

Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?
I held myself to a really tight standard. Part of it was that I wanted to shed the weight more than I ever had before, and part of it was that the compound was so expensive that slacking off felt like wasting cash.

The first week, I'm pretty sure a big chunk of it was water. After that, things settled into a few pounds each week.

I'd inject on Wednesdays once my weigh-in was done - and I only got on the scale 1x a week

21.5lb across the first 4 weeks





26d9723f0cc4169cf1210ebc38d070f61b256cbc1f5d09ab8a4add7bdbd9cf83.webp
 
iwillloseweight said:

Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?
During my initial 4 weeks on 2.5mg/week Tirz, I dropped 7 kg of water weight.
 
iwillloseweight said:

skaylife said:

iwillloseweight said:

Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?
During my initial 4 weeks on 2.5mg/week Tirz, I dropped 7 kg of water weight.
Where did you begin in terms of weight?
Starting at 102kg (224.8lbs), I dropped 64lbs overall across 36 weeks while staying at 5mg/week and never increasing the dose.
 
Dec 12, 2025 → Jan 12, 2026: -16 lb

Jan 12 → Feb 12: -5 lb

Feb 12 → Mar 12: -18 lb

Mar 12 → Apr 12: -14 lb

Apr 12 → May 12: 0 lb

May 12 → Jun 12: -6 lb

Jun 12 → Jul 11: -13 lb

Click to expand...

Those 3 strange months tie back to beginning TRT along with cycling on and off creatine.
 
10lbs.

HouseCat said:

During my initial 30 days on tirz, the scale dropped 8.8lbs. Lately things have slowed way down—just 2lbs over the past 30 days—but I'm not complaining! As of today, my weekly average sits at 1.4lbs. I've been adding more resisted cardio to my routine. In a month or two, once my order shows up, I plan to stack Elora with Tirz—research suggests it has a huge no-stall success rate.

Kyli said:

During month 1, I dropped roughly 9kg. Things have slowed down somewhat in month 2 — possibly since I introduced HCG into my stack. Still, this week I shed around 0,6kg. I’m on 2mg Reta. Also, compared to earlier, I’ve been feeling more hydrated this week.

Hydration is my main struggle—I suspect it's what's slowing me down. And it's honestly the simplest, least expensive way to boost fat loss. No clue why I keep failing at it! LOL! Appreciate the nudge—taking a sip right now!
Take it easy on the H2O, friend. A while back I began guzzling water nonstop, thinking it would aid my weight loss. Then came my bloodwork: sodium and chloride came back low. Basically, I was peeing out all sorts of beneficial stuff, particularly overnight. These days I have electrolytes every 2 days. Another test is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm able to view the results via a portal. The date of my next Dr. visit escapes me.
 
Roughly 5lbs for me. My starting point was only around 20-25 lbs of excess weight, though. Four months in, I'm sitting at about 15 lbs lost.
 
Reta began around 3 weeks back. The initial 2 weeks brought a 9 lb drop. As for the third week, the scale hasn't moved further so far.
 
Reta Ed said:

Reta began around 3 weeks back. The initial 2 weeks brought a 9 lb drop. As for the third week, the scale hasn't moved further so far.
Probably just water, that matched my own experience.
 
BNLFL said:

10lbs.

HouseCat said:

During my initial 30 days on tirz, the scale dropped 8.8lbs. Lately things have slowed way down—just 2lbs over the past 30 days—but I'm not complaining! As of today, my weekly average sits at 1.4lbs. I've been adding more resisted cardio to my routine. In a month or two, once my order shows up, I plan to stack Elora with Tirz—research suggests it has a huge no-stall success rate.

Kyli said:

During month 1, I dropped roughly 9kg. Things have slowed down somewhat in month 2 — possibly since I introduced HCG into my stack. Still, this week I shed around 0,6kg. I’m on 2mg Reta. Also, compared to earlier, I’ve been feeling more hydrated this week.

Hydration is my main struggle—I suspect it's what's slowing me down. And it's honestly the simplest, least expensive way to boost fat loss. No clue why I keep failing at it! LOL! Appreciate the nudge—taking a sip right now!
Take it easy on the H2O, friend. A while back I began guzzling water nonstop, thinking it would aid my weight loss. Then came my bloodwork: sodium and chloride came back low. Basically, I was peeing out all sorts of beneficial stuff, particularly overnight. These days I have electrolytes every 2 days. Another test is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm able to view the results via a portal. The date of my next Dr. visit escapes me.
I appreciate that…but over-hydrating is probably never going to be an issue for me. I’m only managing the bare minimum, 64oz, and some days I might not even hit that. My plan is to aim for 100oz…does that seem like a reasonable target?
 
HouseCat said:

BNLFL said:

10lbs.

HouseCat said:

During my initial 30 days on tirz, the scale dropped 8.8lbs. Lately things have slowed way down—just 2lbs over the past 30 days—but I'm not complaining! As of today, my weekly average sits at 1.4lbs. I've been adding more resisted cardio to my routine. In a month or two, once my order shows up, I plan to stack Elora with Tirz—research suggests it has a huge no-stall success rate.

Kyli said:

During month 1, I dropped roughly 9kg. Things have slowed down somewhat in month 2 — possibly since I introduced HCG into my stack. Still, this week I shed around 0,6kg. I’m on 2mg Reta. Also, compared to earlier, I’ve been feeling more hydrated this week.

Hydration is my main struggle—I suspect it's what's slowing me down. And it's honestly the simplest, least expensive way to boost fat loss. No clue why I keep failing at it! LOL! Appreciate the nudge—taking a sip right now!
Take it easy on the H2O, friend. A while back I began guzzling water nonstop, thinking it would aid my weight loss. Then came my bloodwork: sodium and chloride came back low. Basically, I was peeing out all sorts of beneficial stuff, particularly overnight. These days I have electrolytes every 2 days. Another test is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm able to view the results via a portal. The date of my next Dr. visit escapes me.
I appreciate that…but over-hydrating is probably never going to be an issue for me. I’m only managing the bare minimum, 64oz, and some days I might not even hit that. My plan is to aim for 100oz…does that seem like a reasonable target?
That works out to roughly 8 glasses of 12 oz each. To be honest, I never tracked my intake. My routine started around 6am, right after 1-1/2 cups of coffee, and I sipped water throughout the day except when we headed out for a few drinks. I even brought a glass full of ice water with me to bed.
 
Month one for me: 9 pounds down, which works out to 3.4% of my starting weight, or roughly 0.85% of starting weight per week. Six months in, the total is 41 pounds. Slow & steady has real advantages—it supports keeping lean mass, keeps your metabolism from tanking, and makes loose skin less likely, among other things.
 
On Reta, I dropped 10 lbs during month 1, and a good chunk of that was water. Across the whole stretch, that worked out to 2.16 lbs each week. Over 36 weeks I've shed 29.8% of my body weight altogether, which seems to beat what the trials showed. Reta is my muse.
 
Back
Top