iwillloseweight
Explorer
Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Kyli said:
During month 1, I dropped roughly 9kg. Things have slowed down somewhat in month 2 — possibly since I introduced HCG into my stack. Still, this week I shed around 0,6kg. I’m on 2mg Reta. Also, compared to earlier, I’ve been feeling more hydrated this week.
I held myself to a really tight standard. Part of it was that I wanted to shed the weight more than I ever had before, and part of it was that the compound was so expensive that slacking off felt like wasting cash.iwillloseweight said:
Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?
During my initial 4 weeks on 2.5mg/week Tirz, I dropped 7 kg of water weight.iwillloseweight said:
Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?
Where did you begin in terms of weight?skaylife said:
During my initial 4 weeks on 2.5mg/week Tirz, I dropped 7 kg of water weight.iwillloseweight said:
Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?
Starting at 102kg (224.8lbs), I dropped 64lbs overall across 36 weeks while staying at 5mg/week and never increasing the dose.iwillloseweight said:
Where did you begin in terms of weight?skaylife said:
During my initial 4 weeks on 2.5mg/week Tirz, I dropped 7 kg of water weight.iwillloseweight said:
Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?
Dec 12, 2025 → Jan 12, 2026: -16 lb
Jan 12 → Feb 12: -5 lb
Feb 12 → Mar 12: -18 lb
Mar 12 → Apr 12: -14 lb
Apr 12 → May 12: 0 lb
May 12 → Jun 12: -6 lb
Jun 12 → Jul 11: -13 lb
Click to expand...
Take it easy on the H2O, friend. A while back I began guzzling water nonstop, thinking it would aid my weight loss. Then came my bloodwork: sodium and chloride came back low. Basically, I was peeing out all sorts of beneficial stuff, particularly overnight. These days I have electrolytes every 2 days. Another test is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm able to view the results via a portal. The date of my next Dr. visit escapes me.HouseCat said:
During my initial 30 days on tirz, the scale dropped 8.8lbs. Lately things have slowed way down—just 2lbs over the past 30 days—but I'm not complaining! As of today, my weekly average sits at 1.4lbs. I've been adding more resisted cardio to my routine. In a month or two, once my order shows up, I plan to stack Elora with Tirz—research suggests it has a huge no-stall success rate.
Kyli said:
During month 1, I dropped roughly 9kg. Things have slowed down somewhat in month 2 — possibly since I introduced HCG into my stack. Still, this week I shed around 0,6kg. I’m on 2mg Reta. Also, compared to earlier, I’ve been feeling more hydrated this week.
Hydration is my main struggle—I suspect it's what's slowing me down. And it's honestly the simplest, least expensive way to boost fat loss. No clue why I keep failing at it! LOL! Appreciate the nudge—taking a sip right now!
Probably just water, that matched my own experience.Reta Ed said:
Reta began around 3 weeks back. The initial 2 weeks brought a 9 lb drop. As for the third week, the scale hasn't moved further so far.
I appreciate that…but over-hydrating is probably never going to be an issue for me. I’m only managing the bare minimum, 64oz, and some days I might not even hit that. My plan is to aim for 100oz…does that seem like a reasonable target?BNLFL said:
10lbs.
Take it easy on the H2O, friend. A while back I began guzzling water nonstop, thinking it would aid my weight loss. Then came my bloodwork: sodium and chloride came back low. Basically, I was peeing out all sorts of beneficial stuff, particularly overnight. These days I have electrolytes every 2 days. Another test is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm able to view the results via a portal. The date of my next Dr. visit escapes me.HouseCat said:
During my initial 30 days on tirz, the scale dropped 8.8lbs. Lately things have slowed way down—just 2lbs over the past 30 days—but I'm not complaining! As of today, my weekly average sits at 1.4lbs. I've been adding more resisted cardio to my routine. In a month or two, once my order shows up, I plan to stack Elora with Tirz—research suggests it has a huge no-stall success rate.
Kyli said:
During month 1, I dropped roughly 9kg. Things have slowed down somewhat in month 2 — possibly since I introduced HCG into my stack. Still, this week I shed around 0,6kg. I’m on 2mg Reta. Also, compared to earlier, I’ve been feeling more hydrated this week.
Hydration is my main struggle—I suspect it's what's slowing me down. And it's honestly the simplest, least expensive way to boost fat loss. No clue why I keep failing at it! LOL! Appreciate the nudge—taking a sip right now!
That works out to roughly 8 glasses of 12 oz each. To be honest, I never tracked my intake. My routine started around 6am, right after 1-1/2 cups of coffee, and I sipped water throughout the day except when we headed out for a few drinks. I even brought a glass full of ice water with me to bed.HouseCat said:
I appreciate that…but over-hydrating is probably never going to be an issue for me. I’m only managing the bare minimum, 64oz, and some days I might not even hit that. My plan is to aim for 100oz…does that seem like a reasonable target?BNLFL said:
10lbs.
Take it easy on the H2O, friend. A while back I began guzzling water nonstop, thinking it would aid my weight loss. Then came my bloodwork: sodium and chloride came back low. Basically, I was peeing out all sorts of beneficial stuff, particularly overnight. These days I have electrolytes every 2 days. Another test is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm able to view the results via a portal. The date of my next Dr. visit escapes me.HouseCat said:
During my initial 30 days on tirz, the scale dropped 8.8lbs. Lately things have slowed way down—just 2lbs over the past 30 days—but I'm not complaining! As of today, my weekly average sits at 1.4lbs. I've been adding more resisted cardio to my routine. In a month or two, once my order shows up, I plan to stack Elora with Tirz—research suggests it has a huge no-stall success rate.
Kyli said:
During month 1, I dropped roughly 9kg. Things have slowed down somewhat in month 2 — possibly since I introduced HCG into my stack. Still, this week I shed around 0,6kg. I’m on 2mg Reta. Also, compared to earlier, I’ve been feeling more hydrated this week.
Hydration is my main struggle—I suspect it's what's slowing me down. And it's honestly the simplest, least expensive way to boost fat loss. No clue why I keep failing at it! LOL! Appreciate the nudge—taking a sip right now!
noneiwillloseweight said:
Pretty much what the title says — when you began dieting with sema/tirz/reta, what was your weight loss during month 1?