F23, 164cm/5'4, 102kg/224lbs.
Hey hey, I've been on reta for nearly a month now. My doses went 0.5, 1.0, 1.0. This Sunday is my 4th shot, and I'm staying at 1.0mg. I get that it needs to build up in your system and that it's obviously a gradual thing, but yeah — no weight lost so far.
I'm not banking on some miracle. With the heatwaves in France, going out for walks to hit 10k steps a day has been impossible. There is some appetite suppression for me, and it's been a learning curve to actually listen to it and not eat when I genuinely don't feel like it
Anyway, I'm just wondering whether others — especially women — also saw little weight loss in month 1, then had better results in the months that followed?
Hey hey, I've been on reta for nearly a month now. My doses went 0.5, 1.0, 1.0. This Sunday is my 4th shot, and I'm staying at 1.0mg. I get that it needs to build up in your system and that it's obviously a gradual thing, but yeah — no weight lost so far.
I'm not banking on some miracle. With the heatwaves in France, going out for walks to hit 10k steps a day has been impossible. There is some appetite suppression for me, and it's been a learning curve to actually listen to it and not eat when I genuinely don't feel like it
Anyway, I'm just wondering whether others — especially women — also saw little weight loss in month 1, then had better results in the months that followed?