Purpletree
Explorer
My first grey order showed up yesterday, and I was really happy about it, since Fridays are when I do my jabs. Last Friday I'd finished off the final 2.5mg from the first vial I bought, and I was fairly convinced the new stuff wouldn't get here in time. I went with a T40 kit and reconstituted it the same way I'd done the 10 vial, trying 4ml of bac water. The problem: once I'd pushed in 3 and a half ml, no more bac water would fit because the vial was already full. I worked out that I'd actually used 3.5 ml, then redid the unit math for a 5mg dose. This morning I put air into the vial without even considering what would happen, and after I pulled out my dose, a little leaked out once the needle was removed. I was furious. I have no clue how much I wasted, and I'll keep going with the 5mg dose and presumably figure it out once I get close to the end. Still, fingers crossed I'll handle it better next time lol 