Finding insulin syringes in Europe or Sweden: where do you buy them?

flipperdosan

Explorer
Joined
Jun 9, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Hi. I notice that most people are using 1ml 100u syringes for injections. The only places I've come across are AliExpress and Amazon, but I've only heard questionable things about those.

Thanks.
 
Some of my friends order the AliExpress variants. Those are inexpensive, though if you look closely the shipping fees are steep. Once everything is added up, the total ends up matching what I pay here in Germany, so I simply buy from online shops based locally.
 
Don said:

Some of my friends order the AliExpress variants. Those are inexpensive, though if you look closely the shipping fees are steep. Once everything is added up, the total ends up matching what I pay here in Germany, so I simply buy from online shops based locally.
Local shops require a prescription, so ordering from them isn't an option for me. I'll take a closer look at AliExpress though. Additionally, there's no bac water available here.
 
flipperdosan said:

Hi. I notice that most people are using 1ml 100u syringes for injections. The only places I've come across are AliExpress and Amazon, but I've only heard questionable things about those.

Thanks.
My source is an online medical store. It's based in Ireland, though it might ship throughout Europe.




Medical Supplies for Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Clinics etc.



Medguard, trusted online supplier of medical supplies, nursing home supplies & hospital supplies. All leading brands are available at our medical supply store.

dbe2b8d011f7a6a69fb72208ba9f3dde9b45d280bc2c651ceb4a8d1c153010a1.png



www.medguard.ie
 
ultima thule said:

flipperdosan said:

Hi. I notice that most people are using 1ml 100u syringes for injections. The only places I've come across are AliExpress and Amazon, but I've only heard questionable things about those.

Thanks.
My source is an online medical store. It's based in Ireland, though it might ship throughout Europe.




Medical Supplies for Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Clinics etc.



Medguard, trusted online supplier of medical supplies, nursing home supplies & hospital supplies. All leading brands are available at our medical supply store.

View attachment 10820


www.medguard.ie
Appreciate it, but Sweden isn't on their delivery list.
 

Attachments

  • dbe2b8d011f7a6a69fb72208ba9f3dde9b45d280bc2c651ceb4a8d1c153010a1.png
    dbe2b8d011f7a6a69fb72208ba9f3dde9b45d280bc2c651ceb4a8d1c153010a1.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top