flipperdosan
Explorer
Hi. I notice that most people are using 1ml 100u syringes for injections. The only places I've come across are AliExpress and Amazon, but I've only heard questionable things about those.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Local shops require a prescription, so ordering from them isn't an option for me. I'll take a closer look at AliExpress though. Additionally, there's no bac water available here.Don said:
Some of my friends order the AliExpress variants. Those are inexpensive, though if you look closely the shipping fees are steep. Once everything is added up, the total ends up matching what I pay here in Germany, so I simply buy from online shops based locally.
This is a place where they can be ordered.flipperdosan said:
Hi. I notice that most people are using 1ml 100u syringes for injections. The only places I've come across are AliExpress and Amazon, but I've only heard questionable things about those.
Thanks.
My source is an online medical store. It's based in Ireland, though it might ship throughout Europe.flipperdosan said:
Hi. I notice that most people are using 1ml 100u syringes for injections. The only places I've come across are AliExpress and Amazon, but I've only heard questionable things about those.
Thanks.
Appreciate it, but Sweden isn't on their delivery list.ultima thule said:
My source is an online medical store. It's based in Ireland, though it might ship throughout Europe.flipperdosan said:
Hi. I notice that most people are using 1ml 100u syringes for injections. The only places I've come across are AliExpress and Amazon, but I've only heard questionable things about those.
Thanks.
Medical Supplies for Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Clinics etc.
Medguard, trusted online supplier of medical supplies, nursing home supplies & hospital supplies. All leading brands are available at our medical supply store.
View attachment 10820
www.medguard.ie
flipperdosan said:
Hi. I notice that most people are using 1ml 100u syringes for injections. The only places I've come across are AliExpress and Amazon, but I've only heard questionable things about those.
Thanks.
Much appreciated.Lyophilized said:
flipperdosan said:
Hi. I notice that most people are using 1ml 100u syringes for injections. The only places I've come across are AliExpress and Amazon, but I've only heard questionable things about those.
Thanks.
https://www.herlimedical.com/en/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&order=price&q=Micro-Fine%2B