Finally under 200, a decade later!!!

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Huge congrats! I am chasing the same milestone myself — sitting about 40 pounds out from it as of today.
 
That is fantastic!! Well done — could not be happier for you!

fd188cf7afee825a5e741700ee0a1c1216501998de7a5fdb0037c0c5d5e6d659.gif
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Congrats!!! It is a long road! Have you looked into GHK-cu for the skin? I am on KLOW and my forehead lines are fading.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Nice work. How long did the 40lbs take to come off?
 
BNLFL said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

View attachment 114

As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.

Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Nice work. How long did the 40lbs take to come off?
Can you not read, mate? A full decade! 🤣 🤣 🤣

@UghItsStupidNIHateIT And congratulations on the progress — pay no attention to what I said, I was only winding BNLFL up. Keep at it!
 
Back
Top