reta-stacker
Explorer
Great work! Stay the course — scale noise is normal, so do not let a flat week get to you. The next milestone is already in sight.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Appreciate it — I will give that a look!Shittersfull said:
Congrats. I have seen people say GHK-cu plus zinc and collagen together can help with loose skin.
Huge congrats! I am chasing the same milestone myself — sitting about 40 pounds out from it as of today.UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
View attachment 114
As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.
Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Congrats!!! It is a long road! Have you looked into GHK-cu for the skin? I am on KLOW and my forehead lines are fading.UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
View attachment 114
As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.
Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Nice work. How long did the 40lbs take to come off?UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
View attachment 114
As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.
Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol
Can you not read, mate? A full decade!BNLFL said:
Nice work. How long did the 40lbs take to come off?UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
View attachment 114
As of this morning the scale officially reads under 200, and that hasn’t happened in a decade. Excited doesn’t begin to cover it — I could scream cry! I’m a 35 year old woman, 5’4” tall. For me Tirz has been a total game changer, it’s unreal.
Side note — does anyone know of a peptide that helps with loose skin? Nothing yet for me, and I’m down about 40 pounds, but I’m not naive enough to believe I’m somehow excluded lol