Finally sharing my before and after...here we go

Airborne Daddy said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
That's wild! So glad for you, girl! You've gotta be out there crushing triathlons whenever you're not busy.
Not exactly — after 20 years of obesity, plus a youth full of downhill skiing, military marching, and horse jumping, my knees are ruined...even so, I spend a lot of time outdoors, handling chores and riding whenever and wherever I please...retired life is wonderful.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
Here's to what you've achieved—I'll cover the next Premier Protein round🙂
 
Wait, is that your spouse? 🤣 I'm just messing with you, you look fantastic. I've lost 45lbs myself, but 173lbs is absolutely wild. Great job.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
 
What an incredible accomplishment and such impressive commitment! Reaching this point required serious effort. You pulled it off, and you're still going strong.

Those pictures with your horses are wonderful. Exactly how I picture you whenever you mention them. Your happiness really comes through. 🎊🎉✨🎉🎊✨🎉🎊✨🎉🎊✨🎉🎊✨🎉🎊✨🎉🎊✨🎉🎊✨🏆
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
Amazing!! You have every reason to feel proud of what you've done! That kind of transformation changes everything!
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

Truly incredible — seeing you this happy brings me joy too 🥰 and your skin is holding up remarkably well given the amount you’ve shed!
I appreciate it. With a loss of nearly 175lbs, it's unexpected that the only extra skin I have is a small amount on my belly. Could it be genetics playing a role? Or maybe the peptide stack?
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Truly incredible — seeing you this happy brings me joy too 🥰 and your skin is holding up remarkably well given the amount you’ve shed!
I appreciate it. With a loss of nearly 175lbs, it's unexpected that the only extra skin I have is a small amount on my belly. Could it be genetics playing a role? Or maybe the peptide stack?
If you've also been using ghkcu, I'd guess it's playing a part. My starting goal was to drop 12kg (4 gone so far, huzzah!), though my belly skin was already quite loose after I carried a 9 pound 6 baby more than 7 years back. What I've seen is that the wrinkly ball sack of a stomach has actually become less wrinkled !!
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Truly incredible — seeing you this happy brings me joy too 🥰 and your skin is holding up remarkably well given the amount you’ve shed!
I appreciate it. With a loss of nearly 175lbs, it's unexpected that the only extra skin I have is a small amount on my belly. Could it be genetics playing a role? Or maybe the peptide stack?
If you've also been using ghkcu, I'd guess it's playing a part. My starting goal was to drop 12kg (4 gone so far, huzzah!), though my belly skin was already quite loose after I carried a 9 pound 6 baby more than 7 years back. What I've seen is that the wrinkly ball sack of a stomach has actually become less wrinkled !!
That's fantastic. On my stomach, I've been applying a mix of castor oil and olive oil too, and I'm noticing a bit of a difference from it...it might just be making the skin look fuller so the wrinkles aren't as obvious, but I'm fine with that. For my face, I do the same thing, except I use rosehip oil as the base oil...and I use a lot less
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
Wow 😀 That's fantastic progress — over half your body weight gone. Since I used to dodge anyone with a camera, I have zero before shots of myself. Seeing proof of how I looked was something I avoided. Finding a way to help obese people feel normal again truly changes everything. Exercise, starving myself, and ozempic — I gave all of them a shot. Nothing worked for me until Reta. After surgery you pushed even harder, and I respect you for staying with it. Good Job👍
 
T

Lovedog100 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Back in 2021 I weighed 322lbs, went through bariatric surgery, and got down to 230

November 2025 was when I began Tirzepatide, starting from 230lbs

Now I'm at 149! That adds up to 173lb lost altogether

These GLPs have made me so happy...
Wow 😀 That's fantastic progress — over half your body weight gone. Since I used to dodge anyone with a camera, I have zero before shots of myself. Seeing proof of how I looked was something I avoided. Finding a way to help obese people feel normal again truly changes everything. Exercise, starving myself, and ozempic — I gave all of them a shot. Nothing worked for me until Reta. After surgery you pushed even harder, and I respect you for staying with it. Good Job👍
Thanks...geez, it seems like every one of us is familiar with that yo-yo diet cycle. Anyone who's been overweight for a long time certainly is.

Over the last 20 years I've dropped maybe 500-600lbs all together, only to put it back on and then more. The only way I could even dream of keeping it off was by staying in a total calorie deficit and working out as though it were a 9-to-5...but that isn't really living, it's servitude.

Honestly, it makes me want to bitch-slap the "just use willpower, exercise and count calories" crowd. 😆 Duh, do you think we haven't tried that...morons.

My bariatric doctor at the Mayo Clinic told me plainly: obese people who lose weight through diet and exercise alone have a 95% regain rate. Bariatric surgery improves the odds a lot, but they're still not in our favor. GLPs are life changing. For the first time, I feel like I might actually have a handle on maintenance.
 
How in the world did I not see this?

Nice work, FGR!!

So is this maintenance for you, or are you still losing? 😎
 
Back
Top