amosmylove
Explorer
53 pounds are gone. The purple-shirt shot dates from the close of last season's softball: a team photo was wanted, my arm had been broken in the game before, and it counted among the only photos of me taken since the weight began going on. Nor did I own a full body mirror. It caught me completely off guard; I had no idea how large I'd become. Roughly 195 in that first one. 5'7". The gain carried on until 207 this January. 12 lbs came off unaided, then tirz from mid February. 6 months of split dose tirz later (7.5 mg every 5 days currently) and 53 pounds have come off! This year's end of season photo got taken (also among the only pictures I have of my body), and the difference genuinely struck me. By the bmi chart I think I'm still overweight, though it has never been accurate on me. Another 10ish pounds and some toning would be welcome, but over all I'm amazed at how well tirz has done for me. Last year these photos gave me the opposite feeling. Seeing a picture of yourself and hating it is such an ugly feeling. These days I don't hate looking at myself.
Sorry for the odd cropping — I wasn't about to post my entire team lol.
Sorry for the odd cropping — I wasn't about to post my entire team lol.