Finally happened. my Tesa Gelled up on me.

Because they bought Tesa lol I don’t know about that one. Well, I’ve cycled it. It’s cost and then testing costs, the gelling issue. I just don’t see value in Tesa.
 
That sucks. Have gone through 3 kits of Tesa, never seen that happen. I usually reconstitute multiple vials at once since I want to only reconstitute once per month. Never had a gelling issue.
 
Johnny D said:


I hope you threw it out ASAP

Click to expand...
saved it to post a quick Pic or video of it. I've never seen a peptide gel b4 this one and its wild, has the consistency and look of hair gel. makes me worry to put it into my body hahahaha!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


saved it to post a quick Pic or video of it. I've never seen a peptide gel b4 this one and its wild, has the consistency and look of hair gel. makes me worry to put it into my body hahahaha!

Click to expand...
You should be worried. Sepsis is no joke, and can kill you.

What I would do if I was in your place I would complain to the vendor. Maybe they'll give you a discount on your next order, or maybe they'll even replace it for free
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


saved it to post a quick Pic or video of it. I've never seen a peptide gel b4 this one and its wild, has the consistency and look of hair gel. makes me worry to put it into my body hahahaha!

Click to expand...
DISCLOSURE

I am only joking...




Vaping Peps



Are we there yet? :ROFLMAO: Don't call me dumb. I'm researching, not researching!

Image unavailable


GLP1Chat.com
 
I might just be paranoid, but I'm always looking at my peptides every time I use them to make sure they are clear and don't look funny or anything, especially if I've been running a vial for 30+ days. I also have thrown out several vials of BAC water that were probably perfectly fine because I thought whey were sitting more than 30 days after opening.

I've never seen this gelling thing happen before. Sorry to hear that, Tesa is so expensive.
 
Keep in mind pharma Tesa (Egrifta) requires .5ml BAC per 2mg dose. So at a minimum, you’d need 2.5ml to prevent aggregation.

Given the potential overdose, and likely “sloppiness” of the content compared to a vial of pharma, safer to reconstitute to 3ml, and use a volume of .6ml per 2mg dose.

Generally if you add additional water and wait a day it’ll disaggregate. I’d still filter it btw.

(And I’m not taking about the latest version of pharma Tesamorelin Egrifta WR, which uses less water and doses below 2mg. That’s a highly sophisticated formulation using exotic stabilizing excipients you’ll never find in UGL.).
 
GLiPtest said:


Keep in mind pharma Tesa (Egrifta) requires .5ml BAC per 2mg dose. So at a minimum, you’d need 2.5ml to prevent aggregation.

Given the potential overdose, and likely “sloppiness” of the content compared to a vial of pharma, safer to reconstitute to 3ml, and use a volume of .6ml per 2mg dose.

Generally if you add additional water and wait a day it’ll disaggregate. I’d still filter it btw.

(And I’m not taking about the latest version of pharma Tesamorelin Egrifta WR, which uses less water and doses below 2mg. That’s a highly sophisticated formulation using exotic stabilizing excipients you’ll never find in UGL.).

Click to expand...
thank you. I am going to toss this one and just move to the next, will mix with 3ml of bac this time. good advice ty.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


saved it to post a quick Pic or video of it. I've never seen a peptide gel b4 this one and its wild, has the consistency and look of hair gel. makes me worry to put it into my body hahahaha!

Click to expand...
I only had aod 9604 gel up after about 6 days
 
Chat says:

Tesamorelin is notorious for turning into a gel. It is a long, highly complex 44-amino-acid peptide chain. Its length and unique electrical charge make it significantly more prone to self-assembling into a thick, gelatinous matrix than almost any other compound on the market. [1, 2]

Even though you used Hospira bacteriostatic water—which is generally the highest industry standard—the combination of a tight 2ml volume, the acidic nature of the preservative water, and the immediate drop in temperature from your refrigerator caused the remaining molecules to bind together into a "jelly mess" overnight. [1, 2]

How to Salvage Your Tesamorelin

Because this is a physical clumping of molecules (aggregation) and not immediate chemical destruction, you can usually melt it back down into a usable liquid. [1]

  1. Dilute it Further: Tesamorelin rarely tolerates high concentrations well. Add another 1.0ml of Hospira water into the vial to thin it out. [, 2]
  2. Warm to Room Temperature: Take the vial out of the refrigerator. Let it naturally warm up to standard room temperature (around 68°F to 75°F). [1]
  3. Roll and Swirl Gently: Place the vial between the palms of your hands and roll it back and forth. The ambient body warmth breaks the physical bonds holding the gel grid together. Do not shake it, as shaking adds microbubbles that lock the gel structure in place. [1, 2, 3]
  4. Give it Time: Let it sit at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes. In most cases, it will smoothly liquefy back into a perfectly clear, colorless solution. [1, 2]

Future Storage Warning for Tesamorelin

The official prescription guidelines for brand-name Tesamorelin (Egrifta) actually advise storing the reconstituted solution at room temperature (68°F to 77°F / 20°C to 25°C) rather than in the refrigerator, explicitly to prevent this cold-induced gelling process. [1, 2]

If your room environment is stable and protected from light, keeping it out of the fridge can prevent this from happening again. However, if you do choose to refrigerate it for stability, you must expect to warm it up in your hands to melt the gel before every subsequent use. [1, 2]

✅ Dosing Adjustment After Correction

If you add an extra 1.0ml of water to salvage the vial, your total liquid volume will increase from 2ml to 3ml. To pull your exact intended milligram dose, you will need to increase your syringe pull volume by exactly 1.5 times.

  • If you were previously pulling 10 units on your syringe, you must now pull 15 units.
  • If you were previously pulling 20 units on your syringe, you must now pull 30 units.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:


Well that sucks. Darn, I had just reconstituted 10mg w 2ml of Hospira, used once and then this morning the whole thing was a jelly mess.

🙁

Click to expand...
Damn, that sucks. I have tesa 20mg coming soon. I am for sure going to reconstitute it with at least 3mL of hospira. I wonder if mixing in the ipa I plan on taking with it will keep that from happening? I really wanted to keep them separate but oh well.
 
sheilarae74 said:


Damn, that sucks. I have tesa 20mg coming soon. I am for sure going to reconstitute it with at least 3mL of hospira. I wonder if mixing in the ipa I plan on taking with it will keep that from happening? I really wanted to keep them separate but oh well.

Click to expand...
yes, I mixed mine with ipamorelin. and it didn't keep it from happening, in fact I wonder if it contributed!!!
 
thank you!! in the norning going

Zelmar702 said:


Chat says:

Tesamorelin is notorious for turning into a gel. It is a long, highly complex 44-amino-acid peptide chain. Its length and unique electrical charge make it significantly more prone to self-assembling into a thick, gelatinous matrix than almost any other compound on the market. [1, 2]

Even though you used Hospira bacteriostatic water—which is generally the highest industry standard—the combination of a tight 2ml volume, the acidic nature of the preservative water, and the immediate drop in temperature from your refrigerator caused the remaining molecules to bind together into a "jelly mess" overnight. [1, 2]

How to Salvage Your Tesamorelin

Because this is a physical clumping of molecules (aggregation) and not immediate chemical destruction, you can usually melt it back down into a usable liquid. [1]

  1. Dilute it Further: Tesamorelin rarely tolerates high concentrations well. Add another 1.0ml of Hospira water into the vial to thin it out. [, 2]
  2. Warm to Room Temperature: Take the vial out of the refrigerator. Let it naturally warm up to standard room temperature (around 68°F to 75°F). [1]
  3. Roll and Swirl Gently: Place the vial between the palms of your hands and roll it back and forth. The ambient body warmth breaks the physical bonds holding the gel grid together. Do not shake it, as shaking adds microbubbles that lock the gel structure in place. [1, 2, 3]
  4. Give it Time: Let it sit at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes. In most cases, it will smoothly liquefy back into a perfectly clear, colorless solution. [1, 2]

Future Storage Warning for Tesamorelin

The official prescription guidelines for brand-name Tesamorelin (Egrifta) actually advise storing the reconstituted solution at room temperature (68°F to 77°F / 20°C to 25°C) rather than in the refrigerator, explicitly to prevent this cold-induced gelling process. [1, 2]

If your room environment is stable and protected from light, keeping it out of the fridge can prevent this from happening again. However, if you do choose to refrigerate it for stability, you must expect to warm it up in your hands to melt the gel before every subsequent use. [1, 2]

✅ Dosing Adjustment After Correction

If you add an extra 1.0ml of water to salvage the vial, your total liquid volume will increase from 2ml to 3ml. To pull your exact intended milligram dose, you will need to increase your syringe pull volume by exactly 1.5 times.

  • If you were previously pulling 10 units on your syringe, you must now pull 15 units.
  • If you were previously pulling 20 units on your syringe, you must now pull 30 units.

Click to expand...
ty! tomorrow going to absolutely try that!! im not set on using it again, but all that sounds like fun stuff for SCIENCE!!!
 
Back
Top