CNCCurrency
Explorer
Bingo, I sayGr33dyOctopus said:
yes, I mixed mine with ipamorelin. and it didn't keep it from happening, in fact I wonder if it contributed!!!
Click to expand...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bingo, I sayGr33dyOctopus said:
yes, I mixed mine with ipamorelin. and it didn't keep it from happening, in fact I wonder if it contributed!!!
Click to expand...
Typical AI slop. Pharma tesamorelin has different excipients, and is stored differently. No one here is using Pharma tesamorelin.Zelmar702 said:
Chat says:
Tesamorelin is notorious for turning into a gel. It is a long, highly complex 44-amino-acid peptide chain. Its length and unique electrical charge make it significantly more prone to self-assembling into a thick, gelatinous matrix than almost any other compound on the market. [1, 2]
Even though you used Hospira bacteriostatic water—which is generally the highest industry standard—the combination of a tight 2ml volume, the acidic nature of the preservative water, and the immediate drop in temperature from your refrigerator caused the remaining molecules to bind together into a "jelly mess" overnight. [1, 2]
How to Salvage Your Tesamorelin
Because this is a physical clumping of molecules (aggregation) and not immediate chemical destruction, you can usually melt it back down into a usable liquid. [1]
- Dilute it Further: Tesamorelin rarely tolerates high concentrations well. Add another 1.0ml of Hospira water into the vial to thin it out. [, 2]
- Warm to Room Temperature: Take the vial out of the refrigerator. Let it naturally warm up to standard room temperature (around 68°F to 75°F). [1]
- Roll and Swirl Gently: Place the vial between the palms of your hands and roll it back and forth. The ambient body warmth breaks the physical bonds holding the gel grid together. Do not shake it, as shaking adds microbubbles that lock the gel structure in place. [1, 2, 3]
- Give it Time: Let it sit at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes. In most cases, it will smoothly liquefy back into a perfectly clear, colorless solution. [1, 2]
Future Storage Warning for Tesamorelin
The official prescription guidelines for brand-name Tesamorelin (Egrifta) actually advise storing the reconstituted solution at room temperature (68°F to 77°F / 20°C to 25°C) rather than in the refrigerator, explicitly to prevent this cold-induced gelling process. [1, 2]
If your room environment is stable and protected from light, keeping it out of the fridge can prevent this from happening again. However, if you do choose to refrigerate it for stability, you must expect to warm it up in your hands to melt the gel before every subsequent use. [1, 2]
Dosing Adjustment After Correction
If you add an extra 1.0ml of water to salvage the vial, your total liquid volume will increase from 2ml to 3ml. To pull your exact intended milligram dose, you will need to increase your syringe pull volume by exactly 1.5 times.
- If you were previously pulling 10 units on your syringe, you must now pull 15 units.
- If you were previously pulling 20 units on your syringe, you must now pull 30 units.
Click to expand...
Gr33dyOctopus said:
sooooo, should I just drink it or boof it?
Click to expand...
ty! after reading that its going back in the fridge.Zelmar702 said:
![]()
My Account - Xcel Peptides
Please Log in to access the store.
Image unavailable
www.xcelpeptides.com
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/tesamorelin-subcutaneous-route/description/drg-20074632
/community-link/thread/11074/
Click to expand...
This just happened to TWO vials of Mots-C. Tossed one and mixed another. Same. SameJohnny D said:
I hope you threw it out ASAP
Click to expand...
The only way to test that is to leave the vial at RT for an hour or soMerk1986 said:
This just happened to TWO vials of Mots-C. Tossed one and mixed another. Same. SameNot sure what to do. Used hospira to reconstitue both. Could my refrigerator be too cold?
Click to expand...
If you have 20 mg Tesa coming, 3 mL BAC will probably not be enough to prevent aggregation. You might want to get some 10 mL sterile vials and try 5 or 6 mL BAC. Just a thought.sheilarae74 said:
Damn.Thanks for the warning. I will definitely keep them separate then.
Click to expand...
Thanks for the tip. I do have some 10mL vials and I definitely will put 6mL of bac in it just to be safe.Chili777 said:
If you have 20 mg Tesa coming, 3 mL BAC will probably not be enough to prevent aggregation. You might want to get some 10 mL sterile vials and try 5 or 6 mL BAC. Just a thought.
![]()
Ultra Spec 10ML Clear Sealed Sterile Glass Vials, Qty 1
Ultra Spec Sterile Clear Sealed Glass Vials - 10ML (20mm Neck) made of SCHOTT FIOLAX® glass tubing. In order to receive vials in sealed shrink wrap boxes, please order in multiples of 25.
![]()
www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com
Click to expand...
BTDT!Gr33dyOctopus said:
yes, I mixed mine with ipamorelin. and it didn't keep it from happening, in fact I wonder if it contributed!!!
Click to expand...
Ugh, I just came across this and it's making me rethink everything. I've already ordered 20mg of Tesa plus 5mg of Ipa, and the plan was to dump the Ipa right into the Tesa vial so there's only 1 shot to do at bedtime. What happened with your remaining vials afterward? Did you keep experimenting with combining them to find what works, or did you give up and split them into separate pins, and what does your current routine look like? I'd really like to stick with just 1 pin, but losing a fresh 20mg Tesa vial immediately is not something I want. :/Gr33dyOctopus said:
yes, I mixed mine with ipamorelin. and it didn't keep it from happening, in fact I wonder if it contributed!!!sheilarae74 said:
Damn, that sucks. I have tesa 20mg coming soon. I am for sure going to reconstitute it with at least 3mL of hospira. I wonder if mixing in the ipa I plan on taking with it will keep that from happening? I really wanted to keep them separate but oh well.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Well that sucks. Darn, I had just reconstituted 10mg w 2ml of Hospira, used once and then this morning the whole thing was a jelly mess.
![]()
Johnny D said:
You should be worried. Sepsis is no joke, and can kill you.Gr33dyOctopus said:
saved it to post a quick Pic or video of it. I've never seen a peptide gel b4 this one and its wild, has the consistency and look of hair gel. makes me worry to put it into my body hahahaha!Johnny D said:
I hope you threw it out ASAP
What I would do if I was in your place I would complain to the vendor. Maybe they'll give you a discount on your next order, or maybe they'll even replace it for free
Haha....that was really just me failing to read the original poster's message carefullydolph said:
Reaching out to the seller over a mistake you made yourself has to be among the most foolish posts I've come across on this forum.
Johnny D said:
You should be worried. Sepsis is no joke, and can kill you.Gr33dyOctopus said:
saved it to post a quick Pic or video of it. I've never seen a peptide gel b4 this one and its wild, has the consistency and look of hair gel. makes me worry to put it into my body hahahaha!Johnny D said:
I hope you threw it out ASAP
What I would do if I was in your place I would complain to the vendor. Maybe they'll give you a discount on your next order, or maybe they'll even replace it for free