cythehun
Explorer
If you've gone through the last stretch of losing weight, tell us how it went. Was there anything you tried because the pounds came off more slowly? Did you adjust your dose or the way you ate?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That final 5 is the hard part.HereKittyKitty said:
I bumped my dose up on 2 occasions trying to shift this last 5 lbs. Still 3.4 left. LOL
At 173 lbs I was taking 9mg, and during the week I reached 163lb (my goal) I was on 12.5mg; the whole process took 9 weeks.cythehun said:
If you've gone through the last stretch of losing weight, tell us how it went. Was there anything you tried because the pounds came off more slowly? Did you adjust your dose or the way you ate?
Once I had fewer than 15lbs remaining, I began lowering my dose.cythehun said:
If you've gone through the last stretch of losing weight, tell us how it went. Was there anything you tried because the pounds came off more slowly? Did you adjust your dose or the way you ate?