Final 10 pounds before reaching the goal

cythehun

Explorer
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane, WA
If you've gone through the last stretch of losing weight, tell us how it went. Was there anything you tried because the pounds came off more slowly? Did you adjust your dose or the way you ate?
 
I’m following this thread closely to pick up advice and hear what has worked for everyone else, since I’m in the same spot. Best of luck, Cy
 
cythehun said:

If you've gone through the last stretch of losing weight, tell us how it went. Was there anything you tried because the pounds came off more slowly? Did you adjust your dose or the way you ate?
At 173 lbs I was taking 9mg, and during the week I reached 163lb (my goal) I was on 12.5mg; the whole process took 9 weeks.

By comparison, during my very first week on 2.5mg I dropped 9lbs (definitely water weight).

My diet looked like this: I averaged 1334 kcal per day at 173lb, and 1481 kcal on average in the final week.

For the entire period I eliminated all sugar-free products, sodas, fats (apart from healthy ones), sweets, refined carbs, bread, potatoes, pasta, and similar items.

I followed an 8/16 intermittent fasting schedule every day.

I walked 10k each day.
 
cythehun said:

If you've gone through the last stretch of losing weight, tell us how it went. Was there anything you tried because the pounds came off more slowly? Did you adjust your dose or the way you ate?
Once I had fewer than 15lbs remaining, I began lowering my dose.
 
Back
Top