Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What you share always means more than 3 cents to me—your posts are consistently a pleasure to read. I'm also grateful for all the feedback and assistance from everyone. This forum is truly wonderful.tcpnomad said:
Just my 2 cents.Whiynot20026 said:
That's unfortunate. I genuinely want to know the reason they're a thing? And do they only apply to certain cities? I don't require many peps, yet I notice plenty of people going that route.UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
Man, the learning curve on this is no joke. Yesterday my initial GB package finally arrived, and honestly it's been a pain.Whiynot20026 said:
Thanks once more to BNLFL. All the supplies are here now. I’m really looking forward to getting started with filtering. At this point I just have to figure out GBs.
Bill
Bill
@ZippityDooDah isn't keen on GBs. And his reasons are valid. Often it just ends up bankrolling someone else's operation. From my perspective, a well executed GB can bring certain efficiencies. I don't hold it against the Group Promotion Vendors for their cut. It's a lot of work.
- With a group buy, there's a better chance all the vials originate from a single production run (batch). That means testing a few randomly selected vials can actually represent the remaining ones. So the test results carry real meaning. Most folks who test on their own (even as part of group testing) can't be sure it applies to their other vials. The supply chain might be shuffling batches in any random way.
- Testing is often included as part of the arrangement. And some GBs may even throw in additional tests beyond the basic ones. It makes the whole thing a bit more efficient.
- Running tests on larger batches makes sense. Otherwise, you end up with a lot of redundant testing - checking the same batch again and again.
- GBs tend to come with some pricing advantage.
Each instance where I entered GB"O", the text was replaced with GB Vendor. I also attempted to type the orga-nizer term on its own, and the result was still vendor. That is yet another small detail, at least in my experience. lolBNLFL said:
I genuinely refer to them as organizers. Every one of my primary spots has a solid one, and every single one of them is a girl.New2ton said:
I find it hilarious that "vendor" is now the go-to substitute for "organ - izer"![]()
Testing is arranged by the Group Promotion Vendor — they decide which assays get run and which lab handles it. There's no upside for them to deceive anyone. Everything is produced to order specifically for the GB. The manufacturers involved are all top-tier outfits, for example Lobster, Changsha and BioChem. Clearly there are others too. Supply chain mix-ups of the kind you describe simply don't happen. I'm aware of operations that push product failing tests, but that's never been something I've had to contend with.tcpnomad said:
Just my 2 cents.Whiynot20026 said:
That's unfortunate. I genuinely want to know the reason they're a thing? And do they only apply to certain cities? I don't require many peps, yet I notice plenty of people going that route.UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
Man, the learning curve on this is no joke. Yesterday my initial GB package finally arrived, and honestly it's been a pain.Whiynot20026 said:
Thanks once more to BNLFL. All the supplies are here now. I’m really looking forward to getting started with filtering. At this point I just have to figure out GBs.
Bill
Bill
@ZippityDooDah isn't keen on GBs. And his reasons are valid. Often it just ends up bankrolling someone else's operation. From my perspective, a well executed GB can bring certain efficiencies. I don't hold it against the Group Promotion Vendors for their cut. It's a lot of work.
- With a group buy, there's a better chance all the vials originate from a single production run (batch). That means testing a few randomly selected vials can actually represent the remaining ones. So the test results carry real meaning. Most folks who test on their own (even as part of group testing) can't be sure it applies to their other vials. The supply chain might be shuffling batches in any random way.
- Testing is often included as part of the arrangement. And some GBs may even throw in additional tests beyond the basic ones. It makes the whole thing a bit more efficient.
- Running tests on larger batches makes sense. Otherwise, you end up with a lot of redundant testing - checking the same batch again and again.
- GBs tend to come with some pricing advantage.
Gatekeeping really is their thing, huh? Apparently it's reserved for the in-crowd only. I have no doubt plenty of resellers are running these operations, so that part makes sense to me. As for me, I'm just a personaltcpnomad said:
I'd like to ask the more seasoned peppers out there to stop gatekeeping, and if it's permitted, kindly share the names of some solid GBs you're aware of.
Wow, this happened to me too just now.New2ton said:
Each instance where I entered GB"O", the text was replaced with GB Vendor. I also attempted to type the orga-nizer term on its own, and the result was still vendor. That is yet another small detail, at least in my experience. lolBNLFL said:
I genuinely refer to them as organizers. Every one of my primary spots has a solid one, and every single one of them is a girl.New2ton said:
I find it hilarious that "vendor" is now the go-to substitute for "organ - izer"![]()
For the most part, we stick to what they've laid out. Group names have shown up in my posts here, and occasionally a price too. Posting GB invites? Absolutely not. In many of the groups I belong to, new sign-ups get shut down, which stops the GB crowd from simply coming in and making purchases. That goes double for a GB on something with limited supply.Whiynot20026 said:
Gatekeeping really is their thing, huh? Apparently it's reserved for the in-crowd only. I have no doubt plenty of resellers are running these operations, so that part makes sense to me. As for me, I'm just a personaltcpnomad said:
I'd like to ask the more seasoned peppers out there to stop gatekeeping, and if it's permitted, kindly share the names of some solid GBs you're aware of.
small-scale user.
Bill
Understood. I've been told there are restrictions in place, and I don't doubt they're quite strict. It sounds like you've really figured out how GBs operate.BNLFL said:
For the most part, we stick to what they've laid out. Group names have shown up in my posts here, and occasionally a price too. Posting GB invites? Absolutely not. In many of the groups I belong to, new sign-ups get shut down, which stops the GB crowd from simply coming in and making purchases. That goes double for a GB on something with limited supply.Whiynot20026 said:
Gatekeeping really is their thing, huh? Apparently it's reserved for the in-crowd only. I have no doubt plenty of resellers are running these operations, so that part makes sense to me. As for me, I'm just a personaltcpnomad said:
I'd like to ask the more seasoned peppers out there to stop gatekeeping, and if it's permitted, kindly share the names of some solid GBs you're aware of.
small-scale user.
Bill
Your reading comprehension could use some work. It's obvious you're only interested in being right. Does constantly acting like a condescending jackass actually serve any purpose?BNLFL said:
Testing is arranged by the Group Promotion Vendor — they decide which assays get run and which lab handles it. There's no upside for them to deceive anyone. Everything is produced to order specifically for the GB. The manufacturers involved are all top-tier outfits, for example Lobster, Changsha and BioChem. Clearly there are others too. Supply chain mix-ups of the kind you describe simply don't happen. I'm aware of operations that push product failing tests, but that's never been something I've had to contend with.tcpnomad said:
Just my 2 cents.Whiynot20026 said:
That's unfortunate. I genuinely want to know the reason they're a thing? And do they only apply to certain cities? I don't require many peps, yet I notice plenty of people going that route.UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
Man, the learning curve on this is no joke. Yesterday my initial GB package finally arrived, and honestly it's been a pain.Whiynot20026 said:
Thanks once more to BNLFL. All the supplies are here now. I’m really looking forward to getting started with filtering. At this point I just have to figure out GBs.
Bill
Bill
@ZippityDooDah isn't keen on GBs. And his reasons are valid. Often it just ends up bankrolling someone else's operation. From my perspective, a well executed GB can bring certain efficiencies. I don't hold it against the Group Promotion Vendors for their cut. It's a lot of work.
- With a group buy, there's a better chance all the vials originate from a single production run (batch). That means testing a few randomly selected vials can actually represent the remaining ones. So the test results carry real meaning. Most folks who test on their own (even as part of group testing) can't be sure it applies to their other vials. The supply chain might be shuffling batches in any random way.
- Testing is often included as part of the arrangement. And some GBs may even throw in additional tests beyond the basic ones. It makes the whole thing a bit more efficient.
- Running tests on larger batches makes sense. Otherwise, you end up with a lot of redundant testing - checking the same batch again and again.
- GBs tend to come with some pricing advantage.
These days every GB includes standard testing plus Endo. Like I said, that's the organizer's responsibility.
Let me just put #3 out there.
Maybe a little price motivation? I've kept thousands in my pocket.![]()
![]()
![]()
Genuine question — how many GB have you purchased from?
Just shut up. What I'm sharing comes from my own firsthand experience, not from anything you'd find on Reddit.tcpnomad said:
Your reading comprehension could use some work. It's obvious you're only interested in being right. Does constantly acting like a condescending jackass actually serve any purpose?BNLFL said:
Testing is arranged by the Group Promotion Vendor — they decide which assays get run and which lab handles it. There's no upside for them to deceive anyone. Everything is produced to order specifically for the GB. The manufacturers involved are all top-tier outfits, for example Lobster, Changsha and BioChem. Clearly there are others too. Supply chain mix-ups of the kind you describe simply don't happen. I'm aware of operations that push product failing tests, but that's never been something I've had to contend with.tcpnomad said:
Just my 2 cents.Whiynot20026 said:
That's unfortunate. I genuinely want to know the reason they're a thing? And do they only apply to certain cities? I don't require many peps, yet I notice plenty of people going that route.UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
Man, the learning curve on this is no joke. Yesterday my initial GB package finally arrived, and honestly it's been a pain.Whiynot20026 said:
Thanks once more to BNLFL. All the supplies are here now. I’m really looking forward to getting started with filtering. At this point I just have to figure out GBs.
Bill
Bill
@ZippityDooDah isn't keen on GBs. And his reasons are valid. Often it just ends up bankrolling someone else's operation. From my perspective, a well executed GB can bring certain efficiencies. I don't hold it against the Group Promotion Vendors for their cut. It's a lot of work.
- With a group buy, there's a better chance all the vials originate from a single production run (batch). That means testing a few randomly selected vials can actually represent the remaining ones. So the test results carry real meaning. Most folks who test on their own (even as part of group testing) can't be sure it applies to their other vials. The supply chain might be shuffling batches in any random way.
- Testing is often included as part of the arrangement. And some GBs may even throw in additional tests beyond the basic ones. It makes the whole thing a bit more efficient.
- Running tests on larger batches makes sense. Otherwise, you end up with a lot of redundant testing - checking the same batch again and again.
- GBs tend to come with some pricing advantage.
These days every GB includes standard testing plus Endo. Like I said, that's the organizer's responsibility.
Let me just put #3 out there.
Maybe a little price motivation? I've kept thousands in my pocket.![]()
![]()
![]()
Genuine question — how many GB have you purchased from?
That might be what you're up to. At the same time, though, you're coming across as a condescending prick.BNLFL said:
Just shut up. What I'm sharing comes from my own firsthand experience, not from anything you'd find on Reddit.tcpnomad said:
Your reading comprehension could use some work. It's obvious you're only interested in being right. Does constantly acting like a condescending jackass actually serve any purpose?BNLFL said:
Testing is arranged by the Group Promotion Vendor — they decide which assays get run and which lab handles it. There's no upside for them to deceive anyone. Everything is produced to order specifically for the GB. The manufacturers involved are all top-tier outfits, for example Lobster, Changsha and BioChem. Clearly there are others too. Supply chain mix-ups of the kind you describe simply don't happen. I'm aware of operations that push product failing tests, but that's never been something I've had to contend with.tcpnomad said:
Just my 2 cents.Whiynot20026 said:
That's unfortunate. I genuinely want to know the reason they're a thing? And do they only apply to certain cities? I don't require many peps, yet I notice plenty of people going that route.UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
Man, the learning curve on this is no joke. Yesterday my initial GB package finally arrived, and honestly it's been a pain.Whiynot20026 said:
Thanks once more to BNLFL. All the supplies are here now. I’m really looking forward to getting started with filtering. At this point I just have to figure out GBs.
Bill
Bill
@ZippityDooDah isn't keen on GBs. And his reasons are valid. Often it just ends up bankrolling someone else's operation. From my perspective, a well executed GB can bring certain efficiencies. I don't hold it against the Group Promotion Vendors for their cut. It's a lot of work.
- With a group buy, there's a better chance all the vials originate from a single production run (batch). That means testing a few randomly selected vials can actually represent the remaining ones. So the test results carry real meaning. Most folks who test on their own (even as part of group testing) can't be sure it applies to their other vials. The supply chain might be shuffling batches in any random way.
- Testing is often included as part of the arrangement. And some GBs may even throw in additional tests beyond the basic ones. It makes the whole thing a bit more efficient.
- Running tests on larger batches makes sense. Otherwise, you end up with a lot of redundant testing - checking the same batch again and again.
- GBs tend to come with some pricing advantage.
These days every GB includes standard testing plus Endo. Like I said, that's the organizer's responsibility.
Let me just put #3 out there.
Maybe a little price motivation? I've kept thousands in my pocket.![]()
![]()
![]()
Genuine question — how many GB have you purchased from?