Airborne Daddy
Explorer
Damn, it ought to be...BNLFL said:
It's not?
Click to expand...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Damn, it ought to be...BNLFL said:
It's not?
Click to expand...
Begin by handing them a tin of Copenhagen along with a .22 rifle for shooting muskrat....Rolltide61 said:
I just handed my children firearms. Who's the foolish parent at this point, dear?
haha. This thread has been entertaining to go through.Airborne Daddy said:
Dammit it should be...
Click to expand...
I'm hoping nothing below a .45.Rolltide61 said:
I just handed my children firearms. Who's the foolish parent at this point, dear?
DeafJam said:
All those words and yet you still haven’t explained how this all happened.
Click to expand...
Roomba vacuums aren't all that effective. Maybe give...hold on a second.Grogu said:
OP has no explanation because it's like accidentally getting your dick stuck in a Roomba. That doesn't just happen.
Click to expand...
Hey everyone....BNLFL said:
Rombas don't work great. Try...oh wait.
Click to expand...
Airborne Daddy said:
Begin by handing them a tin of Copenhagen along with a .22 rifle for shooting muskrat....Rolltide61 said:
I just handed my children firearms. Who's the foolish parent at this point, dear?
.22 LR.BNLFL said:
Nothing smaller than a .45 I hope.
Click to expand...
Honestly, that was a smart choice. Both of my children were taught weapon handling 20 years back.Rolltide61 said:
.22 LR.
Click to expand...
Haha.. my business has kept me unbelievably swamped, so free time is basically nonexistent. It's just work, then sleep. That's actually the reason I use Tesa and Ipam in the evening — to help me sleep? (See, I brought up peptides.) How are things with you . still keeping the weight off?Gr33dyOctopus said:
Oh i didnt see this on page 2 when i posted. Still, big nahhhhhhhhh on that.
Already shooting Chinese junk into me,
Hey fucker long time no see!!!!
Click to expand...
Hell yes! I keep hitting new lows constantly, went from 330 last August down to 213 now. Crazy. Sounds like work has you tied up, hopefully tied up in success! What's your take on that tessa, I've got some on the way from UPP, arriving wednesday, what do you enjoy about it? I've also got IPA, but not running it, fill me in on that stack!!!!!DjJoshua said:
LOL.. I have been SOOOOOOOOO busy with my business I have almost zero free time. work and sleep. that is why I take Tesa and Ipam at night to help me sleep? (There i talked about peptides) How have you been . keeping the weight off?
Click to expand...
That is seriously great, man! Last August I was at 330 lbs, and right now I'm at 213. Wow, that has to feel amazing! For the first week, I ran Tesamorelin at 1mg + 250mcg Ipamorelin (5 on, 2 off) just to see how it went. Even though I had already been using CJC-1295 no DAC with Ipam, there were no problems. Once week 1 was over, I moved up to 2mg Tesa with the same Ipam dose, and I still felt fine. By around week 4, I was asking myself when this stuff was finally going to kick in. Then, at week 6 exactly, it hit me: oh yeah, it's working. Now I'm finishing week 8, and I've changed to 7 days a week with no breaks. My plan is to do another 8 weeks, then take a break. The best advice I can offer is to stay patient and let it take time. Also, stock up on plenty of it lol. It's great to hear from you, man. Someday I'll fly out, say hi face to face, and we'll go fishing.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Fuck yea! Im hitting new lows all the time, down to mufucking 213 from 330 last August. Insane. Sounds like works got you wrapped up, hopefully wrapped up in success! How do you like that tessa, I have some coming from UPP, will be here on wednesday, what do you like about it? I also have IPA, but not using it, tell.me more about that stack!!!!!
Click to expand...
I really appreciate it, man! That's fantastic, and I'm absolutely going to try it out — at this stage of my life, anything that helps me get healthier is more than welcome. That's what happens when I let myself get this heavy! Hahaha, it's genuinely great to hear from you too. One of these days soon I'll just give you a call — maybe I can even text you some messed-up memes right now. Like this oneDjJoshua said:
Damn brother, that’s awesome! I’m down from 330 lbs last August to 213 now. Good Lord, it must feel incredible! I started Tesamorelin at 1mg + 250mcg Ipamorelin (5 on 2 off) for the first week to test it out. No issues even though I was previously running CJC-1295 no DAC with Ipam. After week 1 I jumped to 2mg Tesa with the same Ipam dose and still felt great. Around week 4 I was sitting there wondering “when the hell is this stuff gonna kick in?” Then right at week 6 it finally hit me “Oh yeah, it’s working.” I’m at the end of week 8 now and I’ve switched to 7 days a week with no breaks. Planning to run another 8 weeks then take a break. Best advice I can give, be patient and give it time. And buy plenty of it lol. Great hearing from you man. One day I’ll fly out, say what’s up in person, and we’ll go fishing.
Click to expand...
I don't know how to share a gif unless I paste the whole link.DeafJam said:
I think you completely misunderstand the sterility of a whole house filtration system. You will have growth in the pipes behind the system.
You still didn’t address your negligence of letting children play with fucking syringes and why they are watching mommy inject random shit and calling it her potions. Why else do they want to play potions and know how to use syringes?
You come here asking for advice and when you get told just how stupid your behavior was, you result to hurling insults instead of listening. Good luck meandering through life blindfolded.
Click to expand...
Mean or kind has nothing to do with it. Harm reduction is what this community focuses on. Reusing single-use syringes, or substituting filtered water for bac water and then shooting the contents up one's nose, are not ways to lower harm.Lucygoosey said:
Honestly, you all are being pretty harsh. I wasn't ready for that kind of response in this space.
Have you given that Tesa a shot yet?Gr33dyOctopus said:
Fuck yea! Im hitting new lows all the time, down to mufucking 213 from 330 last August. Insane. Sounds like works got you wrapped up, hopefully wrapped up in success! How do you like that tessa, I have some coming from UPP, will be here on wednesday, what do you like about it? I also have IPA, but not using it, tell.me more about that stack!!!!!
Click to expand...
I haven't begun yet, though my weight was 213 when I wrote that post and it's 215 now, so perhaps it's about time to get goingPanderas785 said:
Try that Tesa yet ?
Click to expand...
Begin at a low dose. Best of luck!Gr33dyOctopus said:
Not yet, but i was 213 at this post and now im 215, maybe its time to start
I honestly had it sent to me on accident by UPP but decided to pay them for a kit to try it out. On the fence about it tho...
Click to expand...