Figuring Out Shipment Alerts

WeezinDaJuice

Explorer
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
To start, I made my initial GM Peps purchase on Friday, and the following day the tracking details arrived — it came through FedEx (I'm presuming that's for the leg into the US). That whole sequence left me with more confusion than clarity:

1) After logging into my FedEx account to add the tracking number, I found it already listed as "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT," which I took to mean the ONT airport located here in California. My guess is that's the US entry point from China? Does customs processing happen at this location, or does it occur before leaving China?

2) Once my supplier arranges/sends the package from China, does the final segment (FedEx) get booked at the same moment? Put differently, if my FedEx account shows a "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" entry, should I take that to mean something has been actually dispatched in China, or is it merely a placeholder? I'd assume the shipment has happened since FedEx is involved, but is that a wrong assumption? In other words, does "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" = Shipped?
 
I might be mistaken, but my understanding is that tracking becomes available after your items arrive in the US.
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

To start, I made my initial GM Peps purchase on Friday, and the following day the tracking details arrived — it came through FedEx (I'm presuming that's for the leg into the US). That whole sequence left me with more confusion than clarity:

1) After logging into my FedEx account to add the tracking number, I found it already listed as "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT," which I took to mean the ONT airport located here in California. My guess is that's the US entry point from China? Does customs processing happen at this location, or does it occur before leaving China?

2) Once my supplier arranges/sends the package from China, does the final segment (FedEx) get booked at the same moment? Put differently, if my FedEx account shows a "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" entry, should I take that to mean something has been actually dispatched in China, or is it merely a placeholder? I'd assume the shipment has happened since FedEx is involved, but is that a wrong assumption? In other words, does "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" = Shipped?
My understanding is that this indicates the shipping label has already been generated and the package is on its way to the fulfillment center located in Ontario, LA, though it has not been collected yet.

From what I've come across, China does not process customs during weekends, which means international shipments are not dispatched on those days. I placed an order Friday evening with a different vendor, and the only status showing is "parcel data received." Since it's now Monday in China, I'm hoping both of us will see some movement later tonight.
 
Sometimes that's just how my orders go. I'm pretty sure the package is still moving through third-party shipping until FedEx receives it. After that, your tracking should start updating.
 
DjJoshua said:

Sometimes that's just how my orders go. I'm pretty sure the package is still moving through third-party shipping until FedEx receives it. After that, your tracking should start updating.
Something odd happened: just over 7 days back, I believed I was making my initial purchase from a person who claimed to be a representative for one of the vendors on this site.

They collected my payment, then attempted to extort additional "shipping fees" from me, and after that they disappeared. The real vendor stated on Discord that it wasn't them. I wrote it off as my GM initiation cost and proceeded to place a careful, measured order with a different vendor 6 days afterward.

When I checked my FedEx account, as mentioned in the original post to look at the tracking my supplier gave me, I additionally noticed another "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" in FedEx with a date of 1/24?!

Why would a scammer bother with those steps, or do I actually have another package on the way?

That's the real reason I'm trying to figure out how that FedEx "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" process works.
 
Curious to see the outcome here. Getting the first order would be a win, but the claim about a scammer makes no sense then. It's tough to trust the original vendor when they seem clueless about their own situation lol.
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

DjJoshua said:

Sometimes that's just how my orders go. I'm pretty sure the package is still moving through third-party shipping until FedEx receives it. After that, your tracking should start updating.
Something odd happened: just over 7 days back, I believed I was making my initial purchase from a person who claimed to be a representative for one of the vendors on this site.

They collected my payment, then attempted to extort additional "shipping fees" from me, and after that they disappeared. The real vendor stated on Discord that it wasn't them. I wrote it off as my GM initiation cost and proceeded to place a careful, measured order with a different vendor 6 days afterward.

When I checked my FedEx account, as mentioned in the original post to look at the tracking my supplier gave me, I additionally noticed another "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" in FedEx with a date of 1/24?!

Why would a scammer bother with those steps, or do I actually have another package on the way?

That's the real reason I'm trying to figure out how that FedEx "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" process works.
It's possible. We'll have to wait and observe the outcome. There are instances where scammers attempt to collect extra payments under the guise of "customs fees" or even "fees at your post office". Stay hopeful but careful. However, do not transfer any additional funds...
 
Check out this thread to get the full picture:




POSSIBLE SCAM - Possibly scammed by HK impersonator



My 1st order from HK has run into trouble. I reached out through a WhatsApp number a friend gave me—they'd had a successful order from Sue. Bitcoin was my payment method. The shipping outfit they chose was nexaglobalcourier.com, which looks sketchy. For 5-6 days the status stayed at "still in HK" (which isn't unusual while it's in transit to the US). I bring in goods from China regularly...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

DjJoshua said:

Sometimes that's just how my orders go. I'm pretty sure the package is still moving through third-party shipping until FedEx receives it. After that, your tracking should start updating.
Something odd happened: just over 7 days back, I believed I was making my initial purchase from a person who claimed to be a representative for one of the vendors on this site.

They collected my payment, then attempted to extort additional "shipping fees" from me, and after that they disappeared. The real vendor stated on Discord that it wasn't them. I wrote it off as my GM initiation cost and proceeded to place a careful, measured order with a different vendor 6 days afterward.

When I checked my FedEx account, as mentioned in the original post to look at the tracking my supplier gave me, I additionally noticed another "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" in FedEx with a date of 1/24?!

Why would a scammer bother with those steps, or do I actually have another package on the way?

That's the real reason I'm trying to figure out how that FedEx "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" process works.
Could you reach out to FedEx support and give them the tracking #? My guess is they'd be able to tell you whether it's fake.
 
DjJoshua said:

WeezinDaJuice said:

DjJoshua said:

Sometimes that's just how my orders go. I'm pretty sure the package is still moving through third-party shipping until FedEx receives it. After that, your tracking should start updating.
Something odd happened: just over 7 days back, I believed I was making my initial purchase from a person who claimed to be a representative for one of the vendors on this site.

They collected my payment, then attempted to extort additional "shipping fees" from me, and after that they disappeared. The real vendor stated on Discord that it wasn't them. I wrote it off as my GM initiation cost and proceeded to place a careful, measured order with a different vendor 6 days afterward.

When I checked my FedEx account, as mentioned in the original post to look at the tracking my supplier gave me, I additionally noticed another "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" in FedEx with a date of 1/24?!

Why would a scammer bother with those steps, or do I actually have another package on the way?

That's the real reason I'm trying to figure out how that FedEx "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" process works.
Could you reach out to FedEx support and give them the tracking #? My guess is they'd be able to tell you whether it's fake.
The best approach is just to wait it out.

"Hey there Betty, mind looking into my shipment of illegal drugs for me?" "So it's legit? It's actually going down? Awesome!" "Appreciate it, Betty"
 
byefatlicia said:

DjJoshua said:

WeezinDaJuice said:

DjJoshua said:

Sometimes that's just how my orders go. I'm pretty sure the package is still moving through third-party shipping until FedEx receives it. After that, your tracking should start updating.
Something odd happened: just over 7 days back, I believed I was making my initial purchase from a person who claimed to be a representative for one of the vendors on this site.

They collected my payment, then attempted to extort additional "shipping fees" from me, and after that they disappeared. The real vendor stated on Discord that it wasn't them. I wrote it off as my GM initiation cost and proceeded to place a careful, measured order with a different vendor 6 days afterward.

When I checked my FedEx account, as mentioned in the original post to look at the tracking my supplier gave me, I additionally noticed another "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" in FedEx with a date of 1/24?!

Why would a scammer bother with those steps, or do I actually have another package on the way?

That's the real reason I'm trying to figure out how that FedEx "Label Created - NSC Fulfillment ONT" process works.
Could you reach out to FedEx support and give them the tracking #? My guess is they'd be able to tell you whether it's fake.
The best approach is just to wait it out.

"Hey there Betty, mind looking into my shipment of illegal drugs for me?" "So it's legit? It's actually going down? Awesome!" "Appreciate it, Betty"
That thought crossed my mind too, and that's exactly why I've come to The Brethren...
 
byefatlicia said:

Check out this thread to get the full picture:




POSSIBLE SCAM - Possibly scammed by HK impersonator



My 1st order from HK has run into trouble. I reached out through a WhatsApp number a friend gave me—they'd had a successful order from Sue. Bitcoin was my payment method. The shipping outfit they chose was nexaglobalcourier.com, which looks sketchy. For 5-6 days the status stayed at "still in HK" (which isn't unusual while it's in transit to the US). I bring in goods from China regularly...

View attachment 12491


GLP1Chat.com
If the FedEx part actually carries any weight, it's the lone glimmer of optimism.

By next weekend, that'll be 2 whole weeks, so I figure I'll know by then. My assumption is that a FedEx "Label Created..." status would simply disappear? This is all new to me, so perhaps there's a lesson in it for everyone (beyond just confirming "a fool and his money...")
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 6
WeezinDaJuice said:

byefatlicia said:

Check out this thread to get the full picture:




POSSIBLE SCAM - Possibly scammed by HK impersonator



My 1st order from HK has run into trouble. I reached out through a WhatsApp number a friend gave me—they'd had a successful order from Sue. Bitcoin was my payment method. The shipping outfit they chose was nexaglobalcourier.com, which looks sketchy. For 5-6 days the status stayed at "still in HK" (which isn't unusual while it's in transit to the US). I bring in goods from China regularly...

View attachment 12491


GLP1Chat.com
If the FedEx part actually carries any weight, it's the lone glimmer of optimism.

By next weekend, that'll be 2 whole weeks, so I figure I'll know by then. My assumption is that a FedEx "Label Created..." status would simply disappear? This is all new to me, so perhaps there's a lesson in it for everyone (beyond just confirming "a fool and his money...")
Yeah🙂
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

byefatlicia said:

Check out this thread to get the full picture:




POSSIBLE SCAM - Possibly scammed by HK impersonator



My 1st order from HK has run into trouble. I reached out through a WhatsApp number a friend gave me—they'd had a successful order from Sue. Bitcoin was my payment method. The shipping outfit they chose was nexaglobalcourier.com, which looks sketchy. For 5-6 days the status stayed at "still in HK" (which isn't unusual while it's in transit to the US). I bring in goods from China regularly...

View attachment 12491


GLP1Chat.com
If the FedEx part actually carries any weight, it's the lone glimmer of optimism.

By next weekend, that'll be 2 whole weeks, so I figure I'll know by then. My assumption is that a FedEx "Label Created..." status would simply disappear? This is all new to me, so perhaps there's a lesson in it for everyone (beyond just confirming "a fool and his money...")
Wishing you the best. I've got my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly for you.
 
WholesomeApril said:

My parcels typically remain at the label created stage for 1-2 days prior to any movement. After they begin moving, delivery to my door generally takes around 3-4 days.
Is that a FedEx label being created, or China freight being created? That FedEx label has been sitting at created for 9 days and counting.
 
Suppose every one of those IFs plays out and vials turn up from a shipper I know nothing about, with pucks or powder inside: then what? Peptides might be in there — or they might not, or something else entirely might be.

A nice dilemma to be stuck with, sure, but a dilemma all the same.
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

WholesomeApril said:

My parcels typically remain at the label created stage for 1-2 days prior to any movement. After they begin moving, delivery to my door generally takes around 3-4 days.
Is that a FedEx label being created, or China freight being created? That FedEx label has been sitting at created for 9 days and counting.
The whole China freight aspect doesn't make sense to me.

Once I've put in an order, my supplier typically sends a picture of my items and lets me know it's been fulfilled, then not long after that I receive a notification that a FedEx or DHL label has been created. Then 1 or 2 days afterward, it departs from China.
 
WholesomeApril said:

WeezinDaJuice said:

WholesomeApril said:

My parcels typically remain at the label created stage for 1-2 days prior to any movement. After they begin moving, delivery to my door generally takes around 3-4 days.
Is that a FedEx label being created, or China freight being created? That FedEx label has been sitting at created for 9 days and counting.
The whole China freight aspect doesn't make sense to me.

Once I've put in an order, my supplier typically sends a picture of my items and lets me know it's been fulfilled, then not long after that I receive a notification that a FedEx or DHL label has been created. Then 1 or 2 days afterward, it departs from China.
So both your FedEx and DHL display a pickup and departure out of China? On my end, the "two" shipments I have only ever show the US entry point (Ontario, CA), which appeared to be the norm.

Could it be that things work differently because your shipping origin is Australia?
 
Back
Top