Hi everyone,
My fiancée and I are getting ready to kick off Reta in the near future, and we'd appreciate any advice you can offer. She's never used GLP's, while I've been on zepbound and dropped 155lbs with it, but my insurance cut coverage, so I moved to wegovy, which wasn't as effective, and with some old habits creeping back, I put 30lbs back on.
How should we begin dosing? Does it follow the same approach as zepbound? 4 weeks at one dose, then increase? If I buy a kit, do the remaining 9 go in the fridge or the freezer?
Thanks ahead of time
My fiancée and I are getting ready to kick off Reta in the near future, and we'd appreciate any advice you can offer. She's never used GLP's, while I've been on zepbound and dropped 155lbs with it, but my insurance cut coverage, so I moved to wegovy, which wasn't as effective, and with some old habits creeping back, I put 30lbs back on.
How should we begin dosing? Does it follow the same approach as zepbound? 4 weeks at one dose, then increase? If I buy a kit, do the remaining 9 go in the fridge or the freezer?
Thanks ahead of time