Building up takes a while, and prior GLP1 use can mean either a larger dose is necessary or more time is needed for it to accumulate in your body.
My first Reta dose was 0.5mg, dosed once every 3 days. On day 1, not much happened. I took the following dose 2 days afterward, and then noticed a mild effect that made dieting easier. Now in week 2, appetite suppression is strong: high protein foods go down without trouble, yet I land in a 600-1000 calorie deficit, and reaching only a 400-500 cal deficit would require eating to the point of near sickness.
One odd detail: the evening before the next dose, eating feels simpler. After dosing, I immediately notice being very full. So with this more frequent schedule, the half life plus the peaks and dips are quite noticeable. I considered raising the dose and switching to every other day, but weekly dosing is coming soon because I have 8 days of travel, then 12 hrs back, then 5 days of travel. My plan is 1.5mg ahead of the 8 day trip, then 1mg ahead of the 5 day trip, then return to 0.5 every 3 days.
My first Reta dose was 0.5mg, dosed once every 3 days. On day 1, not much happened. I took the following dose 2 days afterward, and then noticed a mild effect that made dieting easier. Now in week 2, appetite suppression is strong: high protein foods go down without trouble, yet I land in a 600-1000 calorie deficit, and reaching only a 400-500 cal deficit would require eating to the point of near sickness.
One odd detail: the evening before the next dose, eating feels simpler. After dosing, I immediately notice being very full. So with this more frequent schedule, the half life plus the peaks and dips are quite noticeable. I considered raising the dose and switching to every other day, but weekly dosing is coming soon because I have 8 days of travel, then 12 hrs back, then 5 days of travel. My plan is 1.5mg ahead of the 8 day trip, then 1mg ahead of the 5 day trip, then return to 0.5 every 3 days.