Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is this a fresh letter, or the one that I think went out last week? I can't remember.CandyCap said:
View attachment 11019
Warning Letters
FDA warning letter index page
Image not loading
www.fda.gov
View attachment 11020
From what I understand, these notices were sent out today. Following that link will show you the specific providers that were contacted....CNCCurrency said:
Is this a fresh letter, or the one that I think went out last week? I can't remember.CandyCap said:
View attachment 11019
Warning Letters
FDA warning letter index page
Image not loading
www.fda.gov
View attachment 11020
Nobody's funding a ban on that. The situation changes once big pharma is in your pocket.tendency said:
If they (FDA) can't manage to get 7-oh scheduled or banned in a reasonable timeframe, then I'm not concerned about GLPs running into problems anytime soon![]()
Trust me, 7-oh is also on their radar because big pharma is pushing them to outlaw it.CandyCap said:
Nobody's funding a ban on that. The situation changes once big pharma is in your pocket.tendency said:
If they (FDA) can't manage to get 7-oh scheduled or banned in a reasonable timeframe, then I'm not concerned about GLPs running into problems anytime soon![]()
Once more, Big Pharma makes a movedeluge said:
This is precisely my fear. After 30 years of struggling to shed pounds, I've at last discovered a treatment that actually helps, and now the government is going to "assist us" by taking it all away...