FDA Issues Warning to 30 Telehealth Firms Over Compounded GLP-1 Marketing

CandyCap

Explorer
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Location
The Other Side of the Bridge
9d154b5a7f3cf24ce6b807cbbe204c2aca343af4f2a16de1bf31b27ad338a04b.png




Warning Letters



FDA warning letter index page

Image not loading


www.fda.gov





d85d9fbaf58bca57b0bf45d1135531a4c6f817500d2004dd6d8c17564723bfbc.webp
 
This is precisely my fear. After 30 years of struggling to shed pounds, I've at last discovered a treatment that actually helps, and now the government is going to "assist us" by taking it all away...
 
If they (FDA) can't manage to get 7-oh scheduled or banned in a reasonable timeframe, then I'm not concerned about GLPs running into problems anytime soon 😀
 
tendency said:

If they (FDA) can't manage to get 7-oh scheduled or banned in a reasonable timeframe, then I'm not concerned about GLPs running into problems anytime soon 😀
Nobody's funding a ban on that. The situation changes once big pharma is in your pocket.
 
CandyCap said:

tendency said:

If they (FDA) can't manage to get 7-oh scheduled or banned in a reasonable timeframe, then I'm not concerned about GLPs running into problems anytime soon 😀
Nobody's funding a ban on that. The situation changes once big pharma is in your pocket.
Trust me, 7-oh is also on their radar because big pharma is pushing them to outlaw it.
 
deluge said:

This is precisely my fear. After 30 years of struggling to shed pounds, I've at last discovered a treatment that actually helps, and now the government is going to "assist us" by taking it all away...
Once more, Big Pharma makes a move 😞 Just let us be
 
Back
Top