Favorite podcast

Sloth1

Explorer
Joined
Apr 25, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Hi guys,

Which podcast do you like best when it comes to GLP1’s or peps in general?

For my part, I’m trying to find some in these languages:

  • English
  • Dutch
  • German
 
Alex Tatem's content is something I genuinely like, whether it's his videos or any show he appears on. I also tune in to the peptide of the week folks and Huberman.
 
ThunderBird said:

Alex Tatem's content is something I genuinely like, whether it's his videos or any show he appears on. I also tune in to the peptide of the week folks and Huberman.
I wasn't familiar with them, but I've now put them on my playlist.

One thing though: it looks like YouTube is the only place I can stream them. Whenever I try to play their stuff on Spotify, I get an error. Might just be on my end.
 
Caught an older yet solid peptide-focused installment of Huberman Labs earlier. Even though peptides aren't its main focus, Rogan brings them up quite often too
 
I checked out a Huberman episode from a while back — over 2 hours long — featuring a physician who operates a peptide-centered practice in South Carolina. The material really worked for me. Are there other podcasts like that? Or ones that spend 15-20 minutes on just 1 peptide? I know @ThunderBird brought up Peptide of the week, but is there anything beyond that?
 
Neurogroot said:

I checked out a Huberman episode from a while back — over 2 hours long — featuring a physician who operates a peptide-centered practice in South Carolina. The material really worked for me. Are there other podcasts like that? Or ones that spend 15-20 minutes on just 1 peptide? I know @ThunderBird brought up Peptide of the week, but is there anything beyond that?
Not exactly a podcast, but there are individuals worth looking up.

I look up their names on Spotify and check out any episodes where they appear as guests.

Dr. Elizabeth Yurth.

The person from South Carolina is Craig Koniver.

These two physicians bring years of clinical evidence and truly understand the subject.

Alex Kikel is also a great listen.
 
Nerker said:

Neurogroot said:

I checked out a Huberman episode from a while back — over 2 hours long — featuring a physician who operates a peptide-centered practice in South Carolina. The material really worked for me. Are there other podcasts like that? Or ones that spend 15-20 minutes on just 1 peptide? I know @ThunderBird brought up Peptide of the week, but is there anything beyond that?
Not exactly a podcast, but there are individuals worth looking up.

I look up their names on Spotify and check out any episodes where they appear as guests.

Dr. Elizabeth Yurth.

The person from South Carolina is Craig Koniver.

These two physicians bring years of clinical evidence and truly understand the subject.

Alex Kikel is also a great listen.
Appreciate it — that's a smart way to go about it!
 
Kr*sia over on s*bstack puts out some entertaining material. (Can't name it directly here due to the words)

Hunter Williams gets called a scammer by basically everyone, yet his stuff has always been enjoyable to me. After getting nuked on yt, he's now on spotify.

Alex Tatum brings both humor and useful info.
 
mybodyisasewer said:

Kr*sia over on s*bstack puts out some entertaining material. (Can't name it directly here due to the words)

Hunter Williams gets called a scammer by basically everyone, yet his stuff has always been enjoyable to me. After getting nuked on yt, he's now on spotify.

Alex Tatum brings both humor and useful info.
That individual... Was there a piece they wrote covering how genuine/authentic Adamax differs from NA-Semax Amidate? If that's the case, those were some really interesting pieces to go through.

My understanding is that with a lot of AI platforms (Gemini included, at minimum), it's possible to drop those lengthy articles into notebools and they come with features allowing you to turn them into educational podcasts. Right now I'm out on the golf course playing badly, but I'll verify it after I finish up with this awful round and make it back home.
 
I gave Peptide of the week a listen, and honestly they come across as gym bros to me, so I'll skip it
 
igottapee said:

I gave Peptide of the week a listen, and honestly they come across as gym bros to me, so I'll skip it
I've seen a handful of episodes too. At the start I was into it, but now I'm with you — all they do is tell you to use every single one 😅
 
Docs Who Lift.

a7391325fe3a9ea492939afa1378c7a7d3fe4a4059fe0b523817561d89ad88dd.jpg



Docs Who Lift


Medicine Podcast · Updated Weekly · Drs. Spencer and Karl Nadolsky talk about nutrition, medicine, and fitness through the lens of two physicians who lift weights. Both doctors are former NCAA division 1 wrestlers who have gone into med…

1ad93066fd2306b436a8a5dcbdb689e1ef46713608d00d486e7b9a838701e4ef.png


podcasts.apple.com
 
zebit0 said:

Docs Who Lift.

View attachment 11649


Docs Who Lift


Medicine Podcast · Updated Weekly · Drs. Spencer and Karl Nadolsky talk about nutrition, medicine, and fitness through the lens of two physicians who lift weights. Both doctors are former NCAA division 1 wrestlers who have gone into med…

View attachment 11650

podcasts.apple.com
Appreciate it, looks like they've been going for quite some time, lots of content to check out.
 

Attachments

  • a7391325fe3a9ea492939afa1378c7a7d3fe4a4059fe0b523817561d89ad88dd.jpg
    a7391325fe3a9ea492939afa1378c7a7d3fe4a4059fe0b523817561d89ad88dd.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1ad93066fd2306b436a8a5dcbdb689e1ef46713608d00d486e7b9a838701e4ef.png
    1ad93066fd2306b436a8a5dcbdb689e1ef46713608d00d486e7b9a838701e4ef.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm a big fan of science podcasts, and I stumbled on an episode about epigenetics that seemed like it could pair well with peptides. Figured I'd pass it along in case anyone else is curious.

It's billed as a sleep aid, though the host speaks pretty quickly.

The title is The Most Relaxing Facts Aboit Epigenetics to Fall Asleep to, from the Sleepy Science Channel.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1V34vk4ERv0s5sJpLrNWFW?si=4u0sqEZKT4qI4v2p_D6qZw
 
Fat Science is really good.

Peptides Explained by John Garrett. A little light on details, but a good overview of each peptide.

On The Pen Glp-1 News with Dave Knapp- looks not only at the science, but the regulatory issues and news.

Barbell Medicine - Legit MD's on this one. Occasionally discuss GLP1-related issues.
 
Dr. Jones DC over on YouTube is a reliable one. Roughly 5 videos go up each week, plus a weekly Livestream Q&A. Sure, he pushes his coaching and clinics quite a bit, yet he's pretty active replying to viewers in the comments, and that's genuinely useful.

Hunter Williams is another one I enjoy — strong material. Whether he posts on YouTube I'm not sure, though there's a podcast of his I've come across on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
 
Back
Top