Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wasn't familiar with them, but I've now put them on my playlist.ThunderBird said:
Alex Tatem's content is something I genuinely like, whether it's his videos or any show he appears on. I also tune in to the peptide of the week folks and Huberman.
Not exactly a podcast, but there are individuals worth looking up.Neurogroot said:
I checked out a Huberman episode from a while back — over 2 hours long — featuring a physician who operates a peptide-centered practice in South Carolina. The material really worked for me. Are there other podcasts like that? Or ones that spend 15-20 minutes on just 1 peptide? I know @ThunderBird brought up Peptide of the week, but is there anything beyond that?
Appreciate it — that's a smart way to go about it!Nerker said:
Not exactly a podcast, but there are individuals worth looking up.Neurogroot said:
I checked out a Huberman episode from a while back — over 2 hours long — featuring a physician who operates a peptide-centered practice in South Carolina. The material really worked for me. Are there other podcasts like that? Or ones that spend 15-20 minutes on just 1 peptide? I know @ThunderBird brought up Peptide of the week, but is there anything beyond that?
I look up their names on Spotify and check out any episodes where they appear as guests.
Dr. Elizabeth Yurth.
The person from South Carolina is Craig Koniver.
These two physicians bring years of clinical evidence and truly understand the subject.
Alex Kikel is also a great listen.
That individual... Was there a piece they wrote covering how genuine/authentic Adamax differs from NA-Semax Amidate? If that's the case, those were some really interesting pieces to go through.mybodyisasewer said:
Kr*sia over on s*bstack puts out some entertaining material. (Can't name it directly here due to the words)
Hunter Williams gets called a scammer by basically everyone, yet his stuff has always been enjoyable to me. After getting nuked on yt, he's now on spotify.
Alex Tatum brings both humor and useful info.
I've seen a handful of episodes too. At the start I was into it, but now I'm with you — all they do is tell you to use every single oneigottapee said:
I gave Peptide of the week a listen, and honestly they come across as gym bros to me, so I'll skip it
I'd come across a few of her videos before, but her name was a mystery to me. Appreciate itCMA Pooky said:
This topic isn't addressed -Dr A. Froese
Appreciate it, looks like they've been going for quite some time, lots of content to check out.zebit0 said:
Docs Who Lift.
View attachment 11649
Docs Who Lift
Medicine Podcast · Updated Weekly · Drs. Spencer and Karl Nadolsky talk about nutrition, medicine, and fitness through the lens of two physicians who lift weights. Both doctors are former NCAA division 1 wrestlers who have gone into med…
View attachment 11650
podcasts.apple.com
She's fantastic!CMA Pooky said:
This topic isn't addressed -Dr A. Froese