catwitch
Explorer
Today I gave my sleep machine a thorough clean and sterilization, sealed it inside its bag, and put it away on the topmost shelf of my closet. It had served me for a decade.
Back in January I began Tirz, and only 2 weeks passed before my APAP machine started dialing itself lower. By the 2-month mark, it had reached the minimum setting. Another month went by, and I quit using it altogether. My sleep has been the best it’s been in years.
I’ve dropped 45 lbs, yet I’m still 20 lbs above the weight I had when my sleep apnea first appeared. The mechanism isn’t something I completely grasp (though I’m certain one exists), but it seems like a miracle when the impact on my SA can’t be fully attributed to weight loss.
In any case, I simply wanted to tell the 1 group of people who might get it. I feel such profound gratitude for this drug and for this community. I’m a GLP-1 lifer.
Back in January I began Tirz, and only 2 weeks passed before my APAP machine started dialing itself lower. By the 2-month mark, it had reached the minimum setting. Another month went by, and I quit using it altogether. My sleep has been the best it’s been in years.
I’ve dropped 45 lbs, yet I’m still 20 lbs above the weight I had when my sleep apnea first appeared. The mechanism isn’t something I completely grasp (though I’m certain one exists), but it seems like a miracle when the impact on my SA can’t be fully attributed to weight loss.
In any case, I simply wanted to tell the 1 group of people who might get it. I feel such profound gratitude for this drug and for this community. I’m a GLP-1 lifer.