Clavicular's Hammer
Explorer
I’ve been injecting 1mg once every 4 days and it’s been going well — zero side effects, and I’m liking the results. So far I’ve done 3 shots, with the first one on last Monday.
But this Sunday I’ll be away for a week, so it’s time to try my first full dose.
25th May: 1mg
4 days
29th May: 1mg
4 days
02 June: 1mg
5 days
07 June: What would you do?
7 or 8 days
13/14 June: Will go by how things have felt
I’m not looking for a perfect answer or medical advice. Just curious what you’d do if you feel like sharing.
I’m leaning toward something in the 1.5 to 2 range, but I’m open to your thoughts.
In case more details help:
39m, dropped a lot of water weight quickly, no sides, feeling great. Goal is to go from 224lb down to maybe 190/185 in a reasonable timeframe. Right now I’m 213lb. I’ve been using chronometer to fine-tune while keeping a daily deficit of around 1,000 calories.
But this Sunday I’ll be away for a week, so it’s time to try my first full dose.
25th May: 1mg
4 days
29th May: 1mg
4 days
02 June: 1mg
5 days
07 June: What would you do?
7 or 8 days
13/14 June: Will go by how things have felt
I’m not looking for a perfect answer or medical advice. Just curious what you’d do if you feel like sharing.
I’m leaning toward something in the 1.5 to 2 range, but I’m open to your thoughts.
In case more details help:
39m, dropped a lot of water weight quickly, no sides, feeling great. Goal is to go from 224lb down to maybe 190/185 in a reasonable timeframe. Right now I’m 213lb. I’ve been using chronometer to fine-tune while keeping a daily deficit of around 1,000 calories.