Every-4-day pinning schedule, week-long trip ahead — what dose should I take?

deluge said:

Super Trips said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Super Trips said:

man, I wish 1mg would still hit me
How far along are you?
my max weekly totals have reached 60mg tirz, plus over 24mg reta, with 7mg cagri or survo and sema added on top of those.
No lie, for real, you should make a thread where you lay out your stats, the path that led you to those doses, what results you got, and so on. That would be something I'd genuinely want to read.

I truly hope you think about doing that.
Once my kits from uth arrive, I plan to give reta and eloralintide a try.
 
Super Trips said:

deluge said:

Super Trips said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Super Trips said:

man, I wish 1mg would still hit me
How far along are you?
my max weekly totals have reached 60mg tirz, plus over 24mg reta, with 7mg cagri or survo and sema added on top of those.
No lie, for real, you should make a thread where you lay out your stats, the path that led you to those doses, what results you got, and so on. That would be something I'd genuinely want to read.

I truly hope you think about doing that.
Once my kits from uth arrive, I plan to give reta and eloralintide a try.
I'd be interested to hear how eloralintide works out for you once it arrives.

What you've described does hint that people who don't respond well to GLP's may see more benefit from larger doses or stacking, and proper studies on this will come along eventually, though that's still some way off. Since these amounts are far beyond anything that's been studied, I'm hoping you've had bloodwork done to check nothing odd is happening — things like glucose, hb1ac, lipids, lft's, amylase, u&e and so on?
 
woundcarping said:

BBA1969 said:

woundcarping said:

Adjusting doses while traveling tends to be a bad idea, and kicking off a brand-new stack right before leaving the country is even worse (the individual I mean will read this 😉)

How about bringing a travel vial along and keeping your schedule roughly the same? Pin before departure, then pin again roughly 4 days afterward?
I divide my doses. Next month I'll bring a vial of Reta + bac along on vacation and mix it up right before use.

Because I'll be moving between several places, it'll likely sit out of the fridge for 2 to 3 hours before I reach the next spot.

I picked up an inexpensive insulin cooling pack from Ali; it's not ideal, but I figure it'll keep degradation to a minimum.

If my reconstituted vial is only going to be used for roughly 7 days while traveling, I usually don't worry about keeping it in the fridge.
So for the entire week, you don't use any cooling at all?
 
Don said:

woundcarping said:

BBA1969 said:

woundcarping said:

Adjusting doses while traveling tends to be a bad idea, and kicking off a brand-new stack right before leaving the country is even worse (the individual I mean will read this 😉)

How about bringing a travel vial along and keeping your schedule roughly the same? Pin before departure, then pin again roughly 4 days afterward?
I divide my doses. Next month I'll bring a vial of Reta + bac along on vacation and mix it up right before use.

Because I'll be moving between several places, it'll likely sit out of the fridge for 2 to 3 hours before I reach the next spot.

I picked up an inexpensive insulin cooling pack from Ali; it's not ideal, but I figure it'll keep degradation to a minimum.

If my reconstituted vial is only going to be used for roughly 7 days while traveling, I usually don't worry about keeping it in the fridge.
So for the entire week, you don't use any cooling at all?

What you bring and how you store it really hinges on where you're going and what facilities you'll have.

Back in March I had a route that went to Orlando first, then on to Vegas, and finally home. The vial I was traveling with rode in a case alongside ice packs on the leg to Orlando. Once I got to Orlando there was a fridge available. I never refroze those packs before the Vegas flight, and the room I stayed in there had no fridge at all.

Being away from refrigeration for 7 days doesn't worry me, as long as the room stays at a normal temperature. If a trip stretched over several weeks, my approach would be to pack lyophilized vials plus bac water and mix them while traveling, which again removes any need for a fridge. Given the dose I use, R10-30 vials cost little enough that I can reconstitute 1-2 vials per week to cover my 2-3 shots, then discard whatever is left over — no fridge required, and nothing sits at room temperature beyond a week (roughly an hour or two either way).

My stock of the smaller vials is limited, but it would still last me a couple of years doing it that way. 😂
 
Back
Top