JohannesSweden77
Explorer
So the AliExpress listings are the steam-sterilized version.
I came across the EO-sterilized ones from another seller.
Also, the EO-sterilized ones don't come with the stopper already in place.
But what's the real story here? Are the steam-sterilized ones fine, or a hard no? I get that this is one of those debates like filtering vs not filtering, where nobody fully agrees — I'm just trying to work out whether it's worth paying more for the EO ones and binning all the steam-sterilized stock I've already got.
I came across the EO-sterilized ones from another seller.
Also, the EO-sterilized ones don't come with the stopper already in place.
But what's the real story here? Are the steam-sterilized ones fine, or a hard no? I get that this is one of those debates like filtering vs not filtering, where nobody fully agrees — I'm just trying to work out whether it's worth paying more for the EO ones and binning all the steam-sterilized stock I've already got.