EO vs steam sterilization — which is actually safe?

JohannesSweden77

Explorer
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
So the AliExpress listings are the steam-sterilized version.





71cfaeca0689ff830ba7d5cce50394eddc6ff5e545a2bc83fba53ddaab87fa27.webp


I came across the EO-sterilized ones from another seller.

7f7f34afed6dd7b971411983b3bd17f5615a27b7c5f205534e84ab7f3bfbc6d9.webp


Also, the EO-sterilized ones don't come with the stopper already in place.

01061e53972c81c98e926648ae7cce3d23158667658ac6f9fe3531a9c9decf1d.webp


But what's the real story here? Are the steam-sterilized ones fine, or a hard no? I get that this is one of those debates like filtering vs not filtering, where nobody fully agrees — I'm just trying to work out whether it's worth paying more for the EO ones and binning all the steam-sterilized stock I've already got.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:


The EO sterilized? Captain's Peptide supplies & accessories.http://peptidesupplies.de

Click to expand...
That image looked familiar to me 😉

I picked up steam sterilized cartridges — the ones with the black indicator — in bulk, both on Ali and through Amazon. That stock should cover me for the coming years.

When I buy again, it'll be EO sterilized cartridges from Captain's.
 
Back
Top