Energy and mots c

For the past 7 days I've been using dsip, and tonight I'll skip it to see how my sleep goes. My sleep has been more steady lately compared to earlier. Since the start of the year I've only dropped 30 pounds, and the tiredness is genuine — a prolonged deficit will certainly cause that.

Did you get your hormones tested? My levels came back alarmingly low, so I began TRT. Now my energy is higher than it's ever been, my thinking is clearer, and my mental health overall is improved.

My wife is also on hormones, and she has more energy and is simpler to handle too.
 
Getting labs done would be my recommendation, so you can check the fundamentals: hormones, thyroid function, and any widespread nutrient shortfalls. Sure, you're young, but a prolonged calorie deficit can throw off any of those areas. At your age, mito repair probably won't deliver the miracle fix you're hoping for.

Beyond that, low energy is something most of us deal with while cutting calories — myself included — and nothing revives me quite like a solid round of carb loading. Other options on your radar, such as dsip epi and similar, ought to be saved for further down the line, once bloodwork has ruled out other causes. It might just come down to low ferritin or a vit d deficiency.
 
Turbo-Farmer said:


It restores your mitochondria function and makes you more sensitive to insulin.

I gives me endurance, I am able to run a little faster and a little longer than normal when I dose. It makes my body more efficient. It’s subtle though compared to 5-amino.

Click to expand...
Which do you prefer: 5-Amino or MOTSC?

TurnipMate said:


What dosing protocol did you use? maybe i’m too young but I didn’t notice anything from doing 5mg 3 days a week. How long did it take you to notice the energy increase?

Click to expand...

For my own protocol, I take 960 micrograms each day before hitting the gym, dosing it pre-workout ahead of weightlifting and possibly a bit of cardio. Out of curiosity, what's your age? I'm wondering whether age plays any role here. I'm 30 myself, just so you have a reference point. It's only been 4 days since I began, and from the very start I've had solid energy in the morning while training, and it sticks around even hours after I'm done, lasting through the whole day — the energy levels are really elevated, and honestly I don't think the dose is all that large. What I've also noticed is that the boost kicks in quite quickly, roughly 10 minutes after my morning injection.
 
Turbo-Farmer said:


5mg every morning fasted, seems to work for me. Started at 1mg and worked my way up.

Click to expand...
Is a daily dose of 5 mg really not too much? I take 960 micrograms per day, and I'm unsure whether I want to increase it if the effects are still there for me. I treat it the same way as reta: my current reta dose is 1 mg each week, I've been using reta for 9 weeks, and I haven't gone up because that same 1 mg dose appears to be effective for me, so increasing it seems pointless. Then again, MOTS-C differs from reta, and I began only 4 days ago, so perhaps I will need to increase it, but for the moment I'll keep the dose unchanged for a few weeks and check whether the effects remain exactly the same.

ogre31 said:

For the past 7 days I've been using dsip, and tonight I'll skip it to see how my sleep goes. My sleep has been more steady lately compared to earlier. Since the start of the year I've only dropped 30 pounds, and the tiredness is genuine — a prolonged deficit will certainly cause that.

Did you get your hormones tested? My levels came back alarmingly low, so I began TRT. Now my energy is higher than it's ever been, my thinking is clearer, and my mental health overall is improved.

My wife is also on hormones, and she has more energy and is simpler to handle too.

I introduced DSIP around a week and a half ago, and it changes everything: since adding it, I sleep very deeply and with high quality, my dreams are extremely clear and vivid, and I wake up feeling completely refreshed and full of energy! What is your DSIP protocol? Mine is 100 micrograms every day just before bed. Now I'm in the same situation as you, because I finally have that nice consistent sleep, whereas before it was inconsistent as heck, since previously I'd sleep well 50% of the time. Also, did skipping dsip for 1 night make any difference?
 
Crowreap said:


What do you find better, 5-Amino or MOTSC?

My dosing protocol is 960 micrograms daily pre-workout before the gym to lift weights and maybe some cardio. How old are you btw cause not sure if age as anyhting to do with this. I am 30 years old for reference. I just started using it 4 days ago, and ever since I started using it, I have good energy in the morning during my workout, and even after the workout has finished hours later and even throughout the entire day, I just have very high elevated energy levels, and it's not even that big of a dosage I think. And I noticed the energy increase happens pretty fast in about 10 minutes after I inject myself in the morning.

Click to expand...
At 18 years old, mots did nothing for me, though I already deal with fatigue that has another cause. My guess is that once I address what is actually making me tired, the results would improve.
 
Crowreap said:


I added DSIP about a week and a half ago, and it's a game changer because ever since I added it, I get very high deep quality sleep and my dreams are so clear and vivid and wake up super fresh and energized! What's your DSIP protocol? My protocol is 100 micrograms daily right before bed. And now I am just like you cause I got that really nice consistent sleep now versus before it being inconsistent as heck because before it used to be 50% of the time I'd good sleep. Also did cutting out dsip for one night do anything?

Click to expand...
I had been taking 250mcg every night, but then a groggy, tired sensation started showing up during my days. Once my vacation is over, I'll give it another try, though I'll lower the amount to 150mcg. Sleep quality was solid. Even last night, with nothing in my system, I slept really well. It's been ages since I got this much rest. It clearly did the job for me, and I'm happy it did the same for you.
 
Crowreap said:


Isn't 5 mg daily a bit too high? I'm at 960 micrograms daily, and I'm not sure if I wanna work my way up if I'm still getting the effects.

Click to expand...

How much 5-Am you should take varies a lot from one supplier to another.

I buy the 100mg vials, mix in 2.5 ml, then load it into a pen cartridge. Once my 3 kits are used up, I plan to switch to the 20ml vial of 100mg/ml suspension. Unlike Reta or any GLP, it doesn't come with the side effects.
 
Crowreap said:


Isn't 5 mg daily a bit too high? I'm at 960 micrograms daily, and I'm not sure if I wanna work my way up if I'm still getting the effects. For me, I am treating it like reta, and right now, my reta dose is 1 mg weekly, and I've been on reta for 9 weeks now, and I have not worked my way up because that same 1 mg dose seems to work for me, that I find it pointless to go up. But who knows, MOTS-C is different than reta and I just started 4 days ago, so maybe I may have to work my way up, but I'm gonna leave it the same dose for now for a few weeks and see if the effects are still exactly the same.

I added DSIP about a week and a half ago, and it's a game changer because ever since I added it, I get very high deep quality sleep and my dreams are so clear and vivid and wake up super fresh and energized! What's your DSIP protocol? My protocol is 100 micrograms daily right before bed. And now I am just like you cause I got that really nice consistent sleep now versus before it being inconsistent as heck because before it used to be 50% of the time I'd good sleep. Also did cutting out dsip for one night do anything?

Click to expand...
On weight-training days only, I take 5mg of MOTSC while fasting beforehand. This has been my routine for several months, and the results have been very good for me. So far there have been no issues, and provided I schedule it so that the 30-minute post-injection mark lands while I'm lifting, the session gets a huge boost.

This same week I also began DSIP. And WOW, it seems like I may need to move toward finally getting 7-8 hours in bed instead of 5-6. Just a few days in, my Oura ring is already showing improved deep sleep and REM. Up to now, a clear game changer.
 
birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Solid information throughout. Regarding B6, be extremely careful to steer clear of Pyridoxine — the form you'll find most often in supplements — no matter what. One of its many downsides is that it interferes with the very enzyme your body requires to utilize the vitamin. On top of that, it has the potential to cause nerve damage. And it lingers in the system for an exceptionally long period. If you quit today, it would take roughly months rather than days to clear.
 
From my own experience, Mots-C doesn't live up to the hype. As an endurance runner, I noticed zero benefits from it, and it seems like more people report the same lack of results with this peptide compared to others.

The one thing it reliably causes is irritating, itchy reactions at the injection site. When someone calls Mots-C a "game changer," I have serious doubts.
 
Standish said:

From my own experience, Mots-C doesn't live up to the hype. As an endurance runner, I noticed zero benefits from it, and it seems like more people report the same lack of results with this peptide compared to others.

The one thing it reliably causes is irritating, itchy reactions at the injection site. When someone calls Mots-C a "game changer," I have serious doubts.
Same here. My cycle lasted 1 month; I began at 1mg 3x per week and eventually reached 5mg 3x per week. Even the low dose brought a burning/stinging feeling that hung around for 30min to an hour. When I got to 5mg and injected into the love handle area, a lump appeared and stuck around for about two weeks. I injected the other love handle with 5mg and got the same lump. At that point I quit Mots-C. Didn't really notice anything.

My take is that those calling this some holy grail of energy are either TikTok shills pushing product, or they're in fairly poor physical shape, where it might do something.
 
Standish said:

From my own experience, Mots-C doesn't live up to the hype. As an endurance runner, I noticed zero benefits from it, and it seems like more people report the same lack of results with this peptide compared to others.

The one thing it reliably causes is irritating, itchy reactions at the injection site. When someone calls Mots-C a "game changer," I have serious doubts.
That's a funny coincidence. If there's one area where MotsC actually helps and shows results, it's endurance running! Perhaps your VO2 max is already so elevated that any improvement just isn't noticeable.
 
Jone5y87! said:

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.

It really looks like you have a solid grasp of this. Would it be alright if I sent you my present stack along with my vitamins and supplements, so I could hear what you think?

birdwhacker said:


MotsC isn't going to help you with that kind of tiredness. It's better as a pre-workout for cardio, even then you might not notice it.

Epithalon for sleep is amazing. I wouldn't waste money with DSIP. Stack with pinealon instead.

You likely need to address this from a nutrition standpoint. Are you taking a B complex with active B6 and riboflavin as P5P and R5P? Are you getting active thiamine as benfotiamine? Are you supplementing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? Where is your choline coming from? Have you tried a sublingual B12 complex? Do you know or suspect your methylation status? Have you ever tried TMG/Betaine to boost methylation and catecholamines, and used glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Do you take zinc? Do you balance your zinc with copper? Do you take magnesium? Do you take boron? You're taking SS31, are you also supporting your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, with PQQ, with carnitine, with berberine? Have you tried ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? The other trace minerals, selenium, chromium, vanadium, those are often sold in a single complex.

Peptides are the very least of your concern. GLP, SS31, epithalon, it's all good shit, but it's not going to solve your problem. Taking a fuck load of expensive supplements just might. Worked for me, though it took me a long time to get it dialed in.

If you give me a budget and a history of what you've taken and what works, I'd be happy to work up a stack for you or some simple things to get started with. I love fish oil for instance, but I can't honestly say that it does anything noticable for me. But, I know my state usually worsens when I don't have it for 3 week

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.

Click to expand...

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Thank you, this is really great info! I am completely new to peptides, and my goals are just to drop some weight, boost my energy, and get healthier in general.

43/F here. Staying asleep is a problem for me, and my energy is low all day long. Every morning I do a 45 min walk wearing a weight vest, and roughly 2 months ago I began lifting 4-5 times per week, but the lack of energy and constant sluggish feeling are still there. Getting through the workouts takes forcing myself.

No peps for me so far, but here is what I do take: Magnesium Glycinate (sleep), Fish Oil, methalated vitamin B comlex, berberine, fiber. Losartin for high blood pressure is my only prescription.

What do you suggest? Peps, supplements, anything that works is fine with me lol.

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
 
ParallelU314 said:

Jone5y87! said:

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.

It really looks like you have a solid grasp of this. Would it be alright if I sent you my present stack along with my vitamins and supplements, so I could hear what you think?

birdwhacker said:


MotsC isn't going to help you with that kind of tiredness. It's better as a pre-workout for cardio, even then you might not notice it.

Epithalon for sleep is amazing. I wouldn't waste money with DSIP. Stack with pinealon instead.

You likely need to address this from a nutrition standpoint. Are you taking a B complex with active B6 and riboflavin as P5P and R5P? Are you getting active thiamine as benfotiamine? Are you supplementing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? Where is your choline coming from? Have you tried a sublingual B12 complex? Do you know or suspect your methylation status? Have you ever tried TMG/Betaine to boost methylation and catecholamines, and used glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Do you take zinc? Do you balance your zinc with copper? Do you take magnesium? Do you take boron? You're taking SS31, are you also supporting your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, with PQQ, with carnitine, with berberine? Have you tried ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? The other trace minerals, selenium, chromium, vanadium, those are often sold in a single complex.

Peptides are the very least of your concern. GLP, SS31, epithalon, it's all good shit, but it's not going to solve your problem. Taking a fuck load of expensive supplements just might. Worked for me, though it took me a long time to get it dialed in.

If you give me a budget and a history of what you've taken and what works, I'd be happy to work up a stack for you or some simple things to get started with. I love fish oil for instance, but I can't honestly say that it does anything noticable for me. But, I know my state usually worsens when I don't have it for 3 week

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.

Click to expand...

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Thank you, this is really great info! I am completely new to peptides, and my goals are just to drop some weight, boost my energy, and get healthier in general.

43/F here. Staying asleep is a problem for me, and my energy is low all day long. Every morning I do a 45 min walk wearing a weight vest, and roughly 2 months ago I began lifting 4-5 times per week, but the lack of energy and constant sluggish feeling are still there. Getting through the workouts takes forcing myself.

No peps for me so far, but here is what I do take: Magnesium Glycinate (sleep), Fish Oil, methalated vitamin B comlex, berberine, fiber. Losartin for high blood pressure is my only prescription.

What do you suggest? Peps, supplements, anything that works is fine with me lol.

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Dealing with sleep is never easy, haha.

One thing that made a real difference for my energy during the day was introducing TMG/Betaine — the powdered version costs next to nothing and has no flavor at all!

When it comes to sleep, I find that taking taurine powder along with glycine powder roughly 2 hours before going to bed works really well for me. On top of that, taurine gets bile moving, which is a plus while on a GLP, and glycine serves as a methyl sink, mopping up the extra methyl groups left over from methylfolate and TMG, which in turn helps you wind down for the night.

Because of a histamine issue, nicotinic acid (the flush kind of niacin) is off the table for me now, but I'd still tell you to try it. Look into it first — if you're not ready for it, the experience can hit hard! That said, it brings a long list of benefits and works as a methyl sink too. After taking it I sleep wonderfully, and it does great things for cholesterol and health in general.

I haven't yet started taking CoQ10 in its Ubiquinol form, though from how good it sounds, I'd lean toward recommending it.

Given that you're female, inositol could be worth adding too (use a myo and d-chiro inositol blend, not that ridiculously priced ovasitol junk). It doesn't cost much and I've never noticed anything bad from it LOL.

As far as sleep goes, epithalon honestly felt like magic for me and I'm losing my mind being without it. I expect I'll keep it in my routine permanently. I have never in my entire life woken up feeling that rested. It helped so much that I genuinely believed my life had been getting better and that's why I was sleeping well... Then I ran out and it all went back to how it was before. The widely accepted dosing is 1mg in the evening for 20 days, followed by 10 days off.

Oh, and I nearly left this out... Creatine is a solid addition. It's pretty inexpensive and on most days you won't feel any different, but it does do something, particularly for holding onto muslce while using a GLP. I'm out of it at the moment so I can't recall the brands — do a search on this forum for ones people like. The texture of creatine monohydrate really bothers me, though it is very cheap and I've heard certain brands are superior to others. The creatine HCL capsules are what I'd rather use, but they cost a fortune.

Also, back to B vitamins... Taking each of my B vitamins on its own has worked out really well for me. Riboflavin and B5 especially give me loads of energy, and methylfolate is another big one. You might discover that taking them separately lets you use much more effective doses. As a 27 year old I hate to say it, but these days I just crack the capsules open and take part of the powder when the dose is too high LOL. I've still got bottles lying around from about 5 years ago when I believed I needed to purchase the strongest dose available of everything.

Here's what I take for my B complex:


https://a.co/d/09P3RDHp



https://a.co/d/04ehoglf



https://a.co/d/0hp3phHx





Amazon.com: Nutricost R-5-P (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) (Vitamin B2) 50mg, 120 Capsules | Vegan, GMO-Free : Health & Household



Buy Nutricost R-5-P (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) (Vitamin B2) 50mg, 120 Capsules | Vegan, GMO-Free on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co

That basically covers your essential "B complex" — every one of the major cofactors for the others is in there. I take the P5P at night since I enjoy the dreams it gives me. The methylfolate makes me feel fantastic initially every time, but 1000mcg is a large amount, so there's no need to take it daily. Most days I split mine in half by biting it, unless I want the additional methyl donors.

For B5, pantothenic acid is what I use. At 500mg it does feel somewhat strong to me; a few people go with pantothine instead, though I'm not sure how they differ. This one appears to benefit my circulation. As for B1, you're after benfotiamine, the fat soluble active form. I get nothing noticeable from it, but it's said to have advantages and to be helpful for transsulfuration together with B6/P5P.
 
birdwhacker said:

ParallelU314 said:

Jone5y87! said:

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.

It really looks like you have a solid grasp of this. Would it be alright if I sent you my present stack along with my vitamins and supplements, so I could hear what you think?

birdwhacker said:


MotsC isn't going to help you with that kind of tiredness. It's better as a pre-workout for cardio, even then you might not notice it.

Epithalon for sleep is amazing. I wouldn't waste money with DSIP. Stack with pinealon instead.

You likely need to address this from a nutrition standpoint. Are you taking a B complex with active B6 and riboflavin as P5P and R5P? Are you getting active thiamine as benfotiamine? Are you supplementing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? Where is your choline coming from? Have you tried a sublingual B12 complex? Do you know or suspect your methylation status? Have you ever tried TMG/Betaine to boost methylation and catecholamines, and used glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Do you take zinc? Do you balance your zinc with copper? Do you take magnesium? Do you take boron? You're taking SS31, are you also supporting your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, with PQQ, with carnitine, with berberine? Have you tried ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? The other trace minerals, selenium, chromium, vanadium, those are often sold in a single complex.

Peptides are the very least of your concern. GLP, SS31, epithalon, it's all good shit, but it's not going to solve your problem. Taking a fuck load of expensive supplements just might. Worked for me, though it took me a long time to get it dialed in.

If you give me a budget and a history of what you've taken and what works, I'd be happy to work up a stack for you or some simple things to get started with. I love fish oil for instance, but I can't honestly say that it does anything noticable for me. But, I know my state usually worsens when I don't have it for 3 week

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.

Click to expand...

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Thank you, this is really great info! I am completely new to peptides, and my goals are just to drop some weight, boost my energy, and get healthier in general.

43/F here. Staying asleep is a problem for me, and my energy is low all day long. Every morning I do a 45 min walk wearing a weight vest, and roughly 2 months ago I began lifting 4-5 times per week, but the lack of energy and constant sluggish feeling are still there. Getting through the workouts takes forcing myself.

No peps for me so far, but here is what I do take: Magnesium Glycinate (sleep), Fish Oil, methalated vitamin B comlex, berberine, fiber. Losartin for high blood pressure is my only prescription.

What do you suggest? Peps, supplements, anything that works is fine with me lol.

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Dealing with sleep is never easy, haha.

One thing that made a real difference for my energy during the day was introducing TMG/Betaine — the powdered version costs next to nothing and has no flavor at all!

When it comes to sleep, I find that taking taurine powder along with glycine powder roughly 2 hours before going to bed works really well for me. On top of that, taurine gets bile moving, which is a plus while on a GLP, and glycine serves as a methyl sink, mopping up the extra methyl groups left over from methylfolate and TMG, which in turn helps you wind down for the night.

Because of a histamine issue, nicotinic acid (the flush kind of niacin) is off the table for me now, but I'd still tell you to try it. Look into it first — if you're not ready for it, the experience can hit hard! That said, it brings a long list of benefits and works as a methyl sink too. After taking it I sleep wonderfully, and it does great things for cholesterol and health in general.

I haven't yet started taking CoQ10 in its Ubiquinol form, though from how good it sounds, I'd lean toward recommending it.

Given that you're female, inositol could be worth adding too (use a myo and d-chiro inositol blend, not that ridiculously priced ovasitol junk). It doesn't cost much and I've never noticed anything bad from it LOL.

As far as sleep goes, epithalon honestly felt like magic for me and I'm losing my mind being without it. I expect I'll keep it in my routine permanently. I have never in my entire life woken up feeling that rested. It helped so much that I genuinely believed my life had been getting better and that's why I was sleeping well... Then I ran out and it all went back to how it was before. The widely accepted dosing is 1mg in the evening for 20 days, followed by 10 days off.

Oh, and I nearly left this out... Creatine is a solid addition. It's pretty inexpensive and on most days you won't feel any different, but it does do something, particularly for holding onto muslce while using a GLP. I'm out of it at the moment so I can't recall the brands — do a search on this forum for ones people like. The texture of creatine monohydrate really bothers me, though it is very cheap and I've heard certain brands are superior to others. The creatine HCL capsules are what I'd rather use, but they cost a fortune.

Also, back to B vitamins... Taking each of my B vitamins on its own has worked out really well for me. Riboflavin and B5 especially give me loads of energy, and methylfolate is another big one. You might discover that taking them separately lets you use much more effective doses. As a 27 year old I hate to say it, but these days I just crack the capsules open and take part of the powder when the dose is too high LOL. I've still got bottles lying around from about 5 years ago when I believed I needed to purchase the strongest dose available of everything.

Here's what I take for my B complex:


https://a.co/d/09P3RDHp



https://a.co/d/04ehoglf



https://a.co/d/0hp3phHx





Amazon.com: Nutricost R-5-P (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) (Vitamin B2) 50mg, 120 Capsules | Vegan, GMO-Free : Health & Household



Buy Nutricost R-5-P (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) (Vitamin B2) 50mg, 120 Capsules | Vegan, GMO-Free on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co

That basically covers your essential "B complex" — every one of the major cofactors for the others is in there. I take the P5P at night since I enjoy the dreams it gives me. The methylfolate makes me feel fantastic initially every time, but 1000mcg is a large amount, so there's no need to take it daily. Most days I split mine in half by biting it, unless I want the additional methyl donors.

For B5, pantothenic acid is what I use. At 500mg it does feel somewhat strong to me; a few people go with pantothine instead, though I'm not sure how they differ. This one appears to benefit my circulation. As for B1, you're after benfotiamine, the fat soluble active form. I get nothing noticeable from it, but it's said to have advantages and to be helpful for transsulfuration together with B6/P5P.
I really appreciate you putting this together for me — it's a huge help. I'll start following this protocol and report back on how it goes.
 
ParallelU314 said:

birdwhacker said:

ParallelU314 said:

Jone5y87! said:

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.

It really looks like you have a solid grasp of this. Would it be alright if I sent you my present stack along with my vitamins and supplements, so I could hear what you think?

birdwhacker said:


MotsC isn't going to help you with that kind of tiredness. It's better as a pre-workout for cardio, even then you might not notice it.

Epithalon for sleep is amazing. I wouldn't waste money with DSIP. Stack with pinealon instead.

You likely need to address this from a nutrition standpoint. Are you taking a B complex with active B6 and riboflavin as P5P and R5P? Are you getting active thiamine as benfotiamine? Are you supplementing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? Where is your choline coming from? Have you tried a sublingual B12 complex? Do you know or suspect your methylation status? Have you ever tried TMG/Betaine to boost methylation and catecholamines, and used glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Do you take zinc? Do you balance your zinc with copper? Do you take magnesium? Do you take boron? You're taking SS31, are you also supporting your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, with PQQ, with carnitine, with berberine? Have you tried ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? The other trace minerals, selenium, chromium, vanadium, those are often sold in a single complex.

Peptides are the very least of your concern. GLP, SS31, epithalon, it's all good shit, but it's not going to solve your problem. Taking a fuck load of expensive supplements just might. Worked for me, though it took me a long time to get it dialed in.

If you give me a budget and a history of what you've taken and what works, I'd be happy to work up a stack for you or some simple things to get started with. I love fish oil for instance, but I can't honestly say that it does anything noticable for me. But, I know my state usually worsens when I don't have it for 3 week

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.

Click to expand...

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Thank you, this is really great info! I am completely new to peptides, and my goals are just to drop some weight, boost my energy, and get healthier in general.

43/F here. Staying asleep is a problem for me, and my energy is low all day long. Every morning I do a 45 min walk wearing a weight vest, and roughly 2 months ago I began lifting 4-5 times per week, but the lack of energy and constant sluggish feeling are still there. Getting through the workouts takes forcing myself.

No peps for me so far, but here is what I do take: Magnesium Glycinate (sleep), Fish Oil, methalated vitamin B comlex, berberine, fiber. Losartin for high blood pressure is my only prescription.

What do you suggest? Peps, supplements, anything that works is fine with me lol.

birdwhacker said:

For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.

Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.

Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.

Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.

Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Dealing with sleep is never easy, haha.

One thing that made a real difference for my energy during the day was introducing TMG/Betaine — the powdered version costs next to nothing and has no flavor at all!

When it comes to sleep, I find that taking taurine powder along with glycine powder roughly 2 hours before going to bed works really well for me. On top of that, taurine gets bile moving, which is a plus while on a GLP, and glycine serves as a methyl sink, mopping up the extra methyl groups left over from methylfolate and TMG, which in turn helps you wind down for the night.

Because of a histamine issue, nicotinic acid (the flush kind of niacin) is off the table for me now, but I'd still tell you to try it. Look into it first — if you're not ready for it, the experience can hit hard! That said, it brings a long list of benefits and works as a methyl sink too. After taking it I sleep wonderfully, and it does great things for cholesterol and health in general.

I haven't yet started taking CoQ10 in its Ubiquinol form, though from how good it sounds, I'd lean toward recommending it.

Given that you're female, inositol could be worth adding too (use a myo and d-chiro inositol blend, not that ridiculously priced ovasitol junk). It doesn't cost much and I've never noticed anything bad from it LOL.

As far as sleep goes, epithalon honestly felt like magic for me and I'm losing my mind being without it. I expect I'll keep it in my routine permanently. I have never in my entire life woken up feeling that rested. It helped so much that I genuinely believed my life had been getting better and that's why I was sleeping well... Then I ran out and it all went back to how it was before. The widely accepted dosing is 1mg in the evening for 20 days, followed by 10 days off.

Oh, and I nearly left this out... Creatine is a solid addition. It's pretty inexpensive and on most days you won't feel any different, but it does do something, particularly for holding onto muslce while using a GLP. I'm out of it at the moment so I can't recall the brands — do a search on this forum for ones people like. The texture of creatine monohydrate really bothers me, though it is very cheap and I've heard certain brands are superior to others. The creatine HCL capsules are what I'd rather use, but they cost a fortune.

Also, back to B vitamins... Taking each of my B vitamins on its own has worked out really well for me. Riboflavin and B5 especially give me loads of energy, and methylfolate is another big one. You might discover that taking them separately lets you use much more effective doses. As a 27 year old I hate to say it, but these days I just crack the capsules open and take part of the powder when the dose is too high LOL. I've still got bottles lying around from about 5 years ago when I believed I needed to purchase the strongest dose available of everything.

Here's what I take for my B complex:


https://a.co/d/09P3RDHp



https://a.co/d/04ehoglf



https://a.co/d/0hp3phHx





Amazon.com: Nutricost R-5-P (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) (Vitamin B2) 50mg, 120 Capsules | Vegan, GMO-Free : Health & Household



Buy Nutricost R-5-P (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) (Vitamin B2) 50mg, 120 Capsules | Vegan, GMO-Free on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co

That basically covers your essential "B complex" — every one of the major cofactors for the others is in there. I take the P5P at night since I enjoy the dreams it gives me. The methylfolate makes me feel fantastic initially every time, but 1000mcg is a large amount, so there's no need to take it daily. Most days I split mine in half by biting it, unless I want the additional methyl donors.

For B5, pantothenic acid is what I use. At 500mg it does feel somewhat strong to me; a few people go with pantothine instead, though I'm not sure how they differ. This one appears to benefit my circulation. As for B1, you're after benfotiamine, the fat soluble active form. I get nothing noticeable from it, but it's said to have advantages and to be helpful for transsulfuration together with B6/P5P.
I really appreciate you putting this together for me — it's a huge help. I'll start following this protocol and report back on how it goes.
No problem at all! Keep me posted, I hope it works out for you 🙂
 
TurnipMate said:

Hello everyone, for the past couple of months I've been dealing with fatigue and low energy, and this began before I ever started any peptide cycles. For a bit more than a year I've stayed in a fairly steady calorie deficit; I began at 220 lbs and have since dropped to roughly 140 lbs. I'm 18 years old, sleep about 8 hours each night with quite high sleep scores, but I still wake up many times during the night. I went through 9 vials of mots c and saw no change in energy. I also take growth hormone every night, not for energy, though it's worth bringing up since some people say it improves their sleep. I'm now considering SS-31 for energy, and I'm also looking at a DSIP/Epitalon stack as a way to maybe cut down the number of times I wake up at night. Does anyone have suggestions, a similar story to share, or something that was a "game changer"? Thank you!
Increase your food intake. After more than a year of aggressive dieting, feeling drained makes sense — that kind of strain is tough on the body, all the more so because at your age you're probably still growing.
 
TurnipMate said:

Hello everyone, for the past couple of months I've been dealing with fatigue and low energy, and this began before I ever started any peptide cycles. For a bit more than a year I've stayed in a fairly steady calorie deficit; I began at 220 lbs and have since dropped to roughly 140 lbs. I'm 18 years old, sleep about 8 hours each night with quite high sleep scores, but I still wake up many times during the night. I went through 9 vials of mots c and saw no change in energy. I also take growth hormone every night, not for energy, though it's worth bringing up since some people say it improves their sleep. I'm now considering SS-31 for energy, and I'm also looking at a DSIP/Epitalon stack as a way to maybe cut down the number of times I wake up at night. Does anyone have suggestions, a similar story to share, or something that was a "game changer"? Thank you!
A "consistent calorie deficit for a little over a year" seems like a plausible reason for the energy/fatigue problems you're having.
 
Turbo-Farmer said:


Mots-c can actually make your blood sugar lower. It did for me. My fasting glucose level dropped from 94 to 83, my fasting insulin level dropped by about half from 19 to 20. My triglycerides dropped from 264 to 143. My metabolism was in disrepair and Motsc helped to repair it. It never gave me any extra energy though.

Click to expand...
That's reassuring to hear. As someone with type 1 diabetes who's been on reta for 7 months, it's completely changed how I handle my diabetes. I'm getting on in years, and I began SS-31 as a lead-in before starting Mots-c (I came across info saying it's better to run it ahead of Mots-c), but I'll now be watching my blood glucose closely since it might lower it. Appreciate the heads up!
 
Standish said:

From my own experience, Mots-C doesn't live up to the hype. As an endurance runner, I noticed zero benefits from it, and it seems like more people report the same lack of results with this peptide compared to others.

The one thing it reliably causes is irritating, itchy reactions at the injection site. When someone calls Mots-C a "game changer," I have serious doubts.
What I've read and personally gone through lines up with what you're describing: MOTS-C tends to deliver a lot more for weightlifting than it does for cardio. On the days I lift, I inject 5mg of MOTSC, and in the gym I'm simply unstoppable. A couple of doses before a steep, mountainous hike does give me a boost, but hiking isn't running — they're completely different demands. As far as my own heavy-lifting results go, MOTS-C has not been overhyped at all. One more thing: I paused MOTS-C and used SS-31 for 20+ days, then went back to MOTS-C, and the difference afterward was night and day. I'm also a person who has dropped roughly 110 lbs over the past 3+ years — actually more than that, since I've put on muscle during the same stretch — so I've been repairing a system that was compromised. If you're an elite endurance athlete whose mitochondrial health is already running at full throttle, you might be in the fortunate position of not needing much of a boost.
 
Back
Top