birdwhacker said:
ParallelU314 said:
Jone5y87! said:
birdwhacker said:
For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.
Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.
Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.
Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.
Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
It really looks like you have a solid grasp of this. Would it be alright if I sent you my present stack along with my vitamins and supplements, so I could hear what you think?
birdwhacker said:
MotsC isn't going to help you with that kind of tiredness. It's better as a pre-workout for cardio, even then you might not notice it.
Epithalon for sleep is amazing. I wouldn't waste money with DSIP. Stack with pinealon instead.
You likely need to address this from a nutrition standpoint. Are you taking a B complex with active B6 and riboflavin as P5P and R5P? Are you getting active thiamine as benfotiamine? Are you supplementing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? Where is your choline coming from? Have you tried a sublingual B12 complex? Do you know or suspect your methylation status? Have you ever tried TMG/Betaine to boost methylation and catecholamines, and used glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Do you take zinc? Do you balance your zinc with copper? Do you take magnesium? Do you take boron? You're taking SS31, are you also supporting your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, with PQQ, with carnitine, with berberine? Have you tried ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? The other trace minerals, selenium, chromium, vanadium, those are often sold in a single complex.
Peptides are the very least of your concern. GLP, SS31, epithalon, it's all good shit, but it's not going to solve your problem. Taking a fuck load of expensive supplements just might. Worked for me, though it took me a long time to get it dialed in.
If you give me a budget and a history of what you've taken and what works, I'd be happy to work up a stack for you or some simple things to get started with. I love fish oil for instance, but I can't honestly say that it does anything noticable for me. But, I know my state usually worsens when I don't have it for 3 week
birdwhacker said:
For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.
Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.
Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.
Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.
Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Click to expand...
birdwhacker said:
For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.
Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.
Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.
Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.
Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Thank you, this is really great info! I am completely new to peptides, and my goals are just to drop some weight, boost my energy, and get healthier in general.
43/F here. Staying asleep is a problem for me, and my energy is low all day long. Every morning I do a 45 min walk wearing a weight vest, and roughly 2 months ago I began lifting 4-5 times per week, but the lack of energy and constant sluggish feeling are still there. Getting through the workouts takes forcing myself.
No peps for me so far, but here is what I do take: Magnesium Glycinate (sleep), Fish Oil, methalated vitamin B comlex, berberine, fiber. Losartin for high blood pressure is my only prescription.
What do you suggest? Peps, supplements, anything that works is fine with me lol.
birdwhacker said:
For that type of fatigue, MotsC won't do anything. Cardio pre-workout is where it performs best, and even then it may go unnoticed.
Epithalon works great for sleep. DSIP would be a waste of money. Instead, stack it with pinealon.
Nutrition is probably where you need to attack this. Do you use a B complex containing active B6 and riboflavin, in the forms P5P and R5P? Is your thiamine intake the active form, benfotiamine? Are you pairing vitamin D with fatty meals and fish oil? What's your choline source? Have you given sublingual B12 complex a shot? Do you know or have suspicions about your methylation status? Have you ever used TMG/Betaine to raise methylation and catecholamines, plus glycine + taurine at night as a methyl sink? Is zinc part of your routine? Do you keep zinc and copper balanced? Magnesium? Boron? Since you're on SS31, are you also backing your mitochondria with CoQ10 as Ubiquinol, PQQ, carnitine, berberine? ALCAR? Tryptophan? Tyrosine? Selenium, chromium, vanadium and the other trace minerals are frequently bundled into 1 complex.
Peptides matter the least here. GLP, SS31, epithalon, all good shit, but none of it will fix your problem. A fuck load of expensive supplements just might. That's what worked for me, though dialing it in took a long time.
Give me a budget plus a history of what you've taken and what works, and I'd gladly put together a stack for you, or some simple starting points. Fish oil, for example, I love, but honestly I can't say it does anything noticable for me. Still, I know my state usually gets worse when I go 3 weeks without it.
Dealing with sleep is never easy, haha.
One thing that made a real difference for my energy during the day was introducing TMG/Betaine — the powdered version costs next to nothing and has no flavor at all!
When it comes to sleep, I find that taking taurine powder along with glycine powder roughly 2 hours before going to bed works really well for me. On top of that, taurine gets bile moving, which is a plus while on a GLP, and glycine serves as a methyl sink, mopping up the extra methyl groups left over from methylfolate and TMG, which in turn helps you wind down for the night.
Because of a histamine issue, nicotinic acid (the flush kind of niacin) is off the table for me now, but I'd still tell you to try it. Look into it first — if you're not ready for it, the experience can hit hard! That said, it brings a long list of benefits and works as a methyl sink too. After taking it I sleep wonderfully, and it does great things for cholesterol and health in general.
I haven't yet started taking CoQ10 in its Ubiquinol form, though from how good it sounds, I'd lean toward recommending it.
Given that you're female, inositol could be worth adding too (use a myo and d-chiro inositol blend, not that ridiculously priced ovasitol junk). It doesn't cost much and I've never noticed anything bad from it LOL.
As far as sleep goes, epithalon honestly felt like magic for me and I'm losing my mind being without it. I expect I'll keep it in my routine permanently. I have never in my entire life woken up feeling that rested. It helped so much that I genuinely believed my life had been getting better and that's why I was sleeping well... Then I ran out and it all went back to how it was before. The widely accepted dosing is 1mg in the evening for 20 days, followed by 10 days off.
Oh, and I nearly left this out... Creatine is a solid addition. It's pretty inexpensive and on most days you won't feel any different, but it does do something, particularly for holding onto muslce while using a GLP. I'm out of it at the moment so I can't recall the brands — do a search on this forum for ones people like. The texture of creatine monohydrate really bothers me, though it is very cheap and I've heard certain brands are superior to others. The creatine HCL capsules are what I'd rather use, but they cost a fortune.
Also, back to B vitamins... Taking each of my B vitamins on its own has worked out really well for me. Riboflavin and B5 especially give me loads of energy, and methylfolate is another big one. You might discover that taking them separately lets you use much more effective doses. As a 27 year old I hate to say it, but these days I just crack the capsules open and take part of the powder when the dose is too high LOL. I've still got bottles lying around from about 5 years ago when I believed I needed to purchase the strongest dose available of everything.
Here's what I take for my B complex:
https://a.co/d/09P3RDHp
https://a.co/d/04ehoglf
https://a.co/d/0hp3phHx
Amazon.com: Nutricost R-5-P (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) (Vitamin B2) 50mg, 120 Capsules | Vegan, GMO-Free : Health & Household
Buy Nutricost R-5-P (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) (Vitamin B2) 50mg, 120 Capsules | Vegan, GMO-Free on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
a.co
That basically covers your essential "B complex" — every one of the major cofactors for the others is in there. I take the P5P at night since I enjoy the dreams it gives me. The methylfolate makes me feel fantastic initially every time, but 1000mcg is a large amount, so there's no need to take it daily. Most days I split mine in half by biting it, unless I want the additional methyl donors.
For B5, pantothenic acid is what I use. At 500mg it does feel somewhat strong to me; a few people go with pantothine instead, though I'm not sure how they differ. This one appears to benefit my circulation. As for B1, you're after benfotiamine, the fat soluble active form. I get nothing noticeable from it, but it's said to have advantages and to be helpful for transsulfuration together with B6/P5P.