Empty sterile vials vials vials

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but the k2 vials I've been buying off amazon have been my go-to — inexpensive, see-through, and simple, just like me.

Still, I'd prefer to pay a few dollars per vial (2 dollars at most in bulk). I was looking at peptidetest, which apparently sells sterile vials for just under 2 bucks apiece. Does anyone have a vendor they're currently liking?
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but the k2 vials I've been buying off amazon have been my go-to — inexpensive, see-through, and simple, just like me.

Still, I'd prefer to pay a few dollars per vial (2 dollars at most in bulk). I was looking at peptidetest, which apparently sells sterile vials for just under 2 bucks apiece. Does anyone have a vendor they're currently liking?
I'm keeping an eye on this since I'm also using those K2 vials...
 
bay_area_schizo said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but the k2 vials I've been buying off amazon have been my go-to — inexpensive, see-through, and simple, just like me.

Still, I'd prefer to pay a few dollars per vial (2 dollars at most in bulk). I was looking at peptidetest, which apparently sells sterile vials for just under 2 bucks apiece. Does anyone have a vendor they're currently liking?
I'm keeping an eye on this since I'm also using those K2 vials...
Yeah man, I think there are threads on here where those supposedly don't pass sterility testing. Going forward, I'd prefer something that's proven and reliable.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

bay_area_schizo said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but the k2 vials I've been buying off amazon have been my go-to — inexpensive, see-through, and simple, just like me.

Still, I'd prefer to pay a few dollars per vial (2 dollars at most in bulk). I was looking at peptidetest, which apparently sells sterile vials for just under 2 bucks apiece. Does anyone have a vendor they're currently liking?
I'm keeping an eye on this since I'm also using those K2 vials...
Yeah man, I think there are threads on here where those supposedly don't pass sterility testing. Going forward, I'd prefer something that's proven and reliable.
I'll take 3.
 
For a case of 5ml ALK vials, my cost was $2.80 each. I also have a case of 3ml vials, but right now I can’t recall the specifics well enough to check who or what I paid for them.
 
@birdwhacker shared some sources over in this thread:

Post in thread 'Vial Sterility Discussion'

/community-link/thread/16668/

I'll contribute a few additional sources for ALK, which has a strong reputation:

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/ (This one is already included in Birdwhacker's list)



Image unavailable



Medical Supplies | General Medical and Compounding Pharmacies



Farris Laboratories is a wholesale medical supplies distributor offering sterile, empty vials, syringes and more. Shop for your medical and compounding pharmacy's organization here.

www.farrislabs.com




QCVIALZ Sterile Vial Packaging



QCVIALZ vial packaging vials seals and stoppers. Sterile vial packaging for the pharmaceutical client.

Image unavailable


qcvialz.com


https://www.gohcl.com/
 
I've purchased the 2 products @birdwhacker and @Dos-Dox brought up earlier, and I can confirm the vials are good quality as well. At least 1 of the 2 sellers offers lower pricing when you buy in bulk, and neither goes above $2.00 a vial.

The listed vial size shouldn't scare you off; it says 2ml, which is really the "nominal fill amount". In reality they can take slightly over 3ml, and physically they match every lyophilized peptide vial I've gotten from China once it's filled.
 
Dos-Dox said:

@birdwhacker shared some sources over in this thread:

Post in thread 'Vial Sterility Discussion'

/community-link/thread/16668/

I'll contribute a few additional sources for ALK, which has a strong reputation:

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/ (This one is already included in Birdwhacker's list)



Image unavailable



Medical Supplies | General Medical and Compounding Pharmacies



Farris Laboratories is a wholesale medical supplies distributor offering sterile, empty vials, syringes and more. Shop for your medical and compounding pharmacy's organization here.

www.farrislabs.com




QCVIALZ Sterile Vial Packaging



QCVIALZ vial packaging vials seals and stoppers. Sterile vial packaging for the pharmaceutical client.

Image unavailable


qcvialz.com


https://www.gohcl.com/
Those links are great, thank you!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

bay_area_schizo said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but the k2 vials I've been buying off amazon have been my go-to — inexpensive, see-through, and simple, just like me.

Still, I'd prefer to pay a few dollars per vial (2 dollars at most in bulk). I was looking at peptidetest, which apparently sells sterile vials for just under 2 bucks apiece. Does anyone have a vendor they're currently liking?
I'm keeping an eye on this since I'm also using those K2 vials...
Yeah man, I think there are threads on here where those supposedly don't pass sterility testing. Going forward, I'd prefer something that's proven and reliable.
from the STG beginner's guide...I only picked up a 3 piece...





Image unavailable
 
I checked those out too, and I went through their reviews. It's a pretty new outfit, so there isn't much feedback out there...

Still, you can't argue with that price.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Dos-Dox said:

@birdwhacker shared some sources over in this thread:

Post in thread 'Vial Sterility Discussion'

/community-link/thread/16668/

I'll contribute a few additional sources for ALK, which has a strong reputation:

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/ (This one is already included in Birdwhacker's list)



Image unavailable



Medical Supplies | General Medical and Compounding Pharmacies



Farris Laboratories is a wholesale medical supplies distributor offering sterile, empty vials, syringes and more. Shop for your medical and compounding pharmacy's organization here.

www.farrislabs.com




QCVIALZ Sterile Vial Packaging



QCVIALZ vial packaging vials seals and stoppers. Sterile vial packaging for the pharmaceutical client.

Image unavailable


qcvialz.com


https://www.gohcl.com/
Those links are great, thank you!!
The Astor vials are good quality, but shipping runs $25 whether you buy 1 or 100. That feels a bit steep to me.

anhydrous said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

https://www.astorscientific.us/products/pyrogen-free-vials-aspfv003?_pos=1&_psq=3ml+via&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Pyrogen free, these are. $1 per vial, and shipping is a flat $10

A total of 120 units went into my order 60 minutes back, with $25 charged for delivery. Oddly enough, the listed cost didn't factor in sales tax.
Right, $25 — I was about to place an order. Why on earth would you need 120 of them?
 
BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Dos-Dox said:

@birdwhacker shared some sources over in this thread:

Post in thread 'Vial Sterility Discussion'

/community-link/thread/16668/

I'll contribute a few additional sources for ALK, which has a strong reputation:

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/ (This one is already included in Birdwhacker's list)



Image unavailable



Medical Supplies | General Medical and Compounding Pharmacies



Farris Laboratories is a wholesale medical supplies distributor offering sterile, empty vials, syringes and more. Shop for your medical and compounding pharmacy's organization here.

www.farrislabs.com




QCVIALZ Sterile Vial Packaging



QCVIALZ vial packaging vials seals and stoppers. Sterile vial packaging for the pharmaceutical client.

Image unavailable


qcvialz.com


https://www.gohcl.com/
Those links are great, thank you!!
The Astor vials are good quality, but shipping runs $25 whether you buy 1 or 100. That feels a bit steep to me.

anhydrous said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

https://www.astorscientific.us/products/pyrogen-free-vials-aspfv003?_pos=1&_psq=3ml+via&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Pyrogen free, these are. $1 per vial, and shipping is a flat $10

A total of 120 units went into my order 60 minutes back, with $25 charged for delivery. Oddly enough, the listed cost didn't factor in sales tax.
Right, $25 — I was about to place an order. Why on earth would you need 120 of them?
Customers keep asking for them 😉
 
BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Dos-Dox said:

@birdwhacker shared some sources over in this thread:

Post in thread 'Vial Sterility Discussion'

/community-link/thread/16668/

I'll contribute a few additional sources for ALK, which has a strong reputation:

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/ (This one is already included in Birdwhacker's list)



Image unavailable



Medical Supplies | General Medical and Compounding Pharmacies



Farris Laboratories is a wholesale medical supplies distributor offering sterile, empty vials, syringes and more. Shop for your medical and compounding pharmacy's organization here.

www.farrislabs.com




QCVIALZ Sterile Vial Packaging



QCVIALZ vial packaging vials seals and stoppers. Sterile vial packaging for the pharmaceutical client.

Image unavailable


qcvialz.com


https://www.gohcl.com/
Those links are great, thank you!!
The Astor vials are good quality, but shipping runs $25 whether you buy 1 or 100. That feels a bit steep to me.

anhydrous said:

Turbo-Farmer said:

https://www.astorscientific.us/products/pyrogen-free-vials-aspfv003?_pos=1&_psq=3ml+via&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Pyrogen free, these are. $1 per vial, and shipping is a flat $10

A total of 120 units went into my order 60 minutes back, with $25 charged for delivery. Oddly enough, the listed cost didn't factor in sales tax.
Right, $25 — I was about to place an order. Why on earth would you need 120 of them?

If our stash of drugs can last for years, why shouldn't our stock of supplies match that? Buying in bulk lets me pay the flat $25 shipping just once across a big order, instead of getting smaller amounts and paying that $25 over and over.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but the k2 vials I've been buying off amazon have been my go-to — inexpensive, see-through, and simple, just like me.

Still, I'd prefer to pay a few dollars per vial (2 dollars at most in bulk). I was looking at peptidetest, which apparently sells sterile vials for just under 2 bucks apiece. Does anyone have a vendor they're currently liking?
Same here — those are what I've been using as well. 🤣
 
Back
Top