BNLFL
Explorer
Look at what's down there. I've got plenty. If my wife and I both dose at 8mg, that's 16mg weekly. At that rate, the Reta I have in 302 or 322 vials alone lasts 14.5 years. Once my case arrives, I'll also have 32 Hospira vials.anhydrous said:
BNLFL said:
The Astor vials are good quality, but shipping runs $25 whether you buy 1 or 100. That feels a bit steep to me.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Those links are great, thank you!!Dos-Dox said:
@birdwhacker shared some sources over in this thread:
Post in thread 'Vial Sterility Discussion'
/community-link/thread/16668/
I'll contribute a few additional sources for ALK, which has a strong reputation:
https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/ (This one is already included in Birdwhacker's list)
Image unavailable
Medical Supplies | General Medical and Compounding Pharmacies
Farris Laboratories is a wholesale medical supplies distributor offering sterile, empty vials, syringes and more. Shop for your medical and compounding pharmacy's organization here.
www.farrislabs.com
QCVIALZ Sterile Vial Packaging
QCVIALZ vial packaging vials seals and stoppers. Sterile vial packaging for the pharmaceutical client.
Image unavailable
qcvialz.com
https://www.gohcl.com/
Right, $25 — I was about to place an order. Why on earth would you need 120 of them?anhydrous said:
Turbo-Farmer said:
https://www.astorscientific.us/products/pyrogen-free-vials-aspfv003?_pos=1&_psq=3ml+via&_ss=e&_v=1.0
Pyrogen free, these are. $1 per vial, and shipping is a flat $10
A total of 120 units went into my order 60 minutes back, with $25 charged for delivery. Oddly enough, the listed cost didn't factor in sales tax.
If our stash of drugs can last for years, why shouldn't our stock of supplies match that? Buying in bulk lets me pay the flat $25 shipping just once across a big order, instead of getting smaller amounts and paying that $25 over and over.
Image unavailable