sheilarae74
Explorer
Most likely that's just anxiety. Not everybody gets a faster heart rate while on reta. I certainly never had that.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She has struggled with weight loss for many years, and her stomach fat is hormonal in nature. After she heard that I shed mine with Reta (my own drop was 80kg to 50kg across 7 months), she wanted to give it a try too. Since she is a grown woman who looked into it herself, I'm not going to be the one who tells her no. Whether it's necessary is debatable, and I'd agree with that, but the alternative was 400€ per month for Ozempic through her doctor.woundcarping said:
What's the reason a 5'8" Nordic woman with a normal BMI, who rides a bike, and is full of anxiety would be using Reta?
No — you passed over tirz, and that's likely the stronger choice in her case.Valyra said:
She has struggled with weight loss for many years, and her stomach fat is hormonal in nature. After she heard that I shed mine with Reta (my own drop was 80kg to 50kg across 7 months), she wanted to give it a try too. Since she is a grown woman who looked into it herself, I'm not going to be the one who tells her no. Whether it's necessary is debatable, and I'd agree with that, but the alternative was 400€ per month for Ozempic through her doctor.