EasyTouch Insulin Syringes at a Great Price

Don't forget to create an account on their site, put items in your basket, then hold off. A 10% discount code will arrive in your inbox after a couple of days
 
Are individually wrapped syringes what you all go for? I'm getting my supplies together ahead of beginning my research, and so far I've only been purchasing IW.
 
I’ve bought both, and I like the Easy Touch 10 packs more than the IW. Because I go through 6-10 daily, the unwrapping becomes tedious fast.
 
The wrapped versions aren't for me. That being said, I might lean toward the BD instead of the Easy Touch. Friday was my first time using an Easy Touch, and it stung more than the BD does. My wife had the same reaction. The needles also seem slightly flimsier. Next week I'll try the .05ml.
 
petros600 said:

Today, Vitality Medical is offering a great price on EasyTouch Syringes (I have no affiliation with them).
I buy mine there too. I saved a few boxes for the rest of you. 🤣
 
petros600 said:

Today, Vitality Medical is offering a great price on EasyTouch Syringes (I have no affiliation with them).
Is general delivery something they offer? For instance, if I put in my country, could I choose general delivery so they ship it to a pickup location I select?
 
timfa said:

petros600 said:

Today, Vitality Medical is offering a great price on EasyTouch Syringes (I have no affiliation with them).
Is general delivery something they offer? For instance, if I put in my country, could I choose general delivery so they ship it to a pickup location I select?
From what the shipping details on their site show, it appears to be limited to the USA. To confirm, I would send them a message at questions@vitalitymedical.com.
 
BNLFL said:

The wrapped versions aren't for me. That being said, I might lean toward the BD instead of the Easy Touch. Friday was my first time using an Easy Touch, and it stung more than the BD does. My wife had the same reaction. The needles also seem slightly flimsier. Next week I'll try the .05ml.
I went with the 8 mm option in .5 mL. Before this, I used 1 mL BD syringes for quite a while, and honestly, I don't notice much of a difference. Either way, I still have to psych myself up each time. lol.
 
placed an order over the weekend and missed that the luer lock needles required a prescription. i sent 2 emails asking to switch the order and got nothing back, so i had to phone. their site listed hours until 8pm their time, but when i called around 5:30 the machine said they were already shut. i had to ring again the next day and waited on hold for roughly 17 minutes just to take off the luer locks so the rest could go out. it's been about 6 days and they only just shipped. just a warning, double-check you're not ordering something that's prescription only
 
Back
Top